All of our CDs earn interest daily and have flexible terms to fit your financial needs. And when the CD matures, you can renew it for another consecutive term or have the funds transferred to your Checking, Savings, Additional Savings or Money Market Account.
Here are some other helpful facts about our CDs:
• Maturity notices sent 30 days from maturity date
• Interest compounds monthly or can be transferred monthly to your Checking, Savings, Additional Savings Account or Money Market Account
• 6, 12, 24, 36 or 60 month terms available
• Joint ownership and beneficiaries permitted
• 10-day grace period for cancellation of renewal at maturity
For Savings Calculators, click here