Our Rooms are Your Rooms
Another way Delta Community serves our community is by giving nonprofit groups use of our Community Rooms for free. They are equipped with audiovisual equipment for computer presentations.
Here’s some information you’ll need to know about using our rooms:
- Advance reservations required
- Long-term, recurring reservations not allowed
- $50 deposit required, which will be returned if the room is clean and returned to its original setup
- No smoking within 30 feet of the Credit Union
- No cooking, banquets or hot meals, however, you may bring prepared food and beverages, plates, cups, napkins and utensils
- Contributions cannot be solicited on Credit Union property for political meetings
- Guests are responsible for returning any keys
- Guest access limited to the Community Rooms and the restrooms adjacent to the rooms
- Audiovisual needs should be coordinated with the Branch Manager
- Requests are subject to approval, and every effort will be made to respond within two business days. Please notify us of any changes or cancellations.
- Newnan: available Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. for a maximum of 17 people
- Peachtree City (Wisdom Road): available Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for a maximum of 35 people
- Vinings: available Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for a maximum of 35 people
Want to Use a Room? Just Call
But before calling, make sure you have the following information: name of group, contact person, contact phone number, date of meeting, hours needed and number in group.
Once you have this information, just call 800-544-3328 or 404-715-4725 and ask to speak with a representative at the branch you’re interested in using.