Delta Community Credit Union Philanthropic Fund
The Delta Community Credit Union Philanthropic Fund offers an annual grant-making program which provides financial support to registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations whose purpose is to help families manage their household finances and improve the physical and financial well-being of young people.
Applying for a Grant
Delta Community receives many worthwhile requests, but cannot accommodate them all. Limited resources keep us from being able to support every eligible and worthy cause. More competitive grant proposals will specifically identify programs and projects which assist with the physical and financial education of young people and families.
The application period for 2017 funding is May 1, 2016 to June 30, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
- Only registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in the metro Atlanta, 11-county region and out-of-state branch communities in which Delta Community Credit Union does business are eligible to apply.
- Projects/Programs must take place within the 2017 calendar year following notification that the grant has been awarded.
- Unused grants must be returned by the end of the 12-month period.
- Organizations or programs that have received funding through the Delta Community Credit Union Philanthropic Fund Program must wait 12 months after notification of award before applying for additional grants from the Delta Community Philanthropic Fund.
- Should your organization be awarded a Delta Community Credit Union Philanthropic Fund Grant, you will need to submit an impact report at the close of your grant period. This document will highlight goals achieved, impact made and the return on investment (ROI) made by Delta Community and your organization.
Average grants range from $2,000 to $10,000. Priority will be given to organizations that meet grant criteria and align with our mission to help families manage their household finances and improve the physical and financial well-being of young people.
Grant Review Process
Once grant applications are reviewed, all applicants will receive a written response by November 4, 2016. Please do not contact your local Credit Union branch or the Delta Community Credit Union Member Care Service Line to inquire about the status of your application. Should you have any questions, please email the Business and Community Development Department at Sponsorships@DeltaCommunityCU.com.
Only applications that are submitted via the online portal by the application deadline, June 30, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.,will be considered for funding. Emailed, mailed, hardcopy or faxed submissions will not be considered.
To include a broad perspective, the Delta Community Credit Union Philanthropic Fund Committee is composed of employees from across our organization who serve as fiscal stewards of our members' dollars and make community investment decisions on behalf of the Credit Union.
Delta Community Philanthropic Fund Recipients
- Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Bloom Our Youth
- C5 Georgia Youth Foundation
- Communities in Schools of Marietta/Cobb County
- Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit High School
- Georgia Chapter, Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
- Girls Incorporated of Greater Atlanta, Economic Literacy Program
- Girls on the Run of Atlanta
- Habitat for Humanity in Atlanta, Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity of Northwest Metro Atlanta
- Hall-Dawson Court Appointed Special Advocate Program
- Hands On Atlanta, Inc.
- Moving in the Spirit
- North Fulton Community Charities
- Reach for Excellence
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- The Joseph Sams School, Inc.