Together our community will go far.
There are so many worthwhile causes in our community, and we’d like to help all of them. Since that’s unrealistic, we have partnered with the ones that we believe our support will impact the most.
Here’s a full list of our community partners and what they do:
Children’s Miracle Network through Credit Unions for Kids
Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit alliance of 170 children’s hospitals that raises money for kids with diseases and injuries of any kind all over North America. Each year, they provide care, research and community outreach to millions of children. Delta Community locally supports Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta through a variety of sales and events throughout the year. Since 1998, we’ve raised over $1.5 million for CMN.
Various Chambers Of Commerce
Facilitating community growth and developing local business alliances is so important to our community. That’s why Delta Community actively participates in these Chambers Of Commerce:
• Airport Area Chamber of Commerce
• Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce
• Clayton County Chamber of Commerce
• Cobb County Chamber of Commerce
• Coweta County Chamber of Commerce
• DeKalb County Chamber of Commerce
• Fayette County Chamber of Commerce
• Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
• Gwinnett County Chamber of Commerce
• Hall County Chamber of Commerce
• Henry County Chamber of Commerce
• North Fulton County Chamber of Commerce
• Sandy Springs Chamber of Commerce
• Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce
Partners in Education
Delta Community currently serves as a Partner in Education (PIE) to 23 different schools near our various branches. We provide supplies, much-needed underwriting for teacher programs and volunteer hands-on assistance as needed.