Public Relations Manager
Delta Community Credit Union
Delta Community Credit Union Launches Speakers Bureau
Georgia’s Largest Credit Union Adds 12 Industry Experts to Speakers Bureau
ATLANTA (Nov. 12, 2014) – Delta Community Credit Union announces the establishment of a Speakers Bureau. The panel, which consists of experienced Delta Community professionals, is designed to provide accessibility to subject-matter experts across a wide array of financial specialties.
The following Delta Community professionals are available for speaking opportunities and lectures pertaining to the financial services industry or other related topics, particularly for metro Atlanta businesses, civic organizations, colleges, schools and not-for-profit organizations:
- Hank Halter, Chief Executive Officer
- Matthew Shepherd, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Jay Gratwick, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Bill Mesplay, Senior Vice President of Internet Technology and Chief Information Officer
- Bill Buchanan, Senior Vice President and Chief Risk Officer
- Bob Walsh, Senior Vice President and Chief Lending Officer
- Carol Sundberg, Senior Vice President of Payments and Member Service
- Pam Davis, Deputy Chief Lending Officer
- Jan Tripp, Vice President of Investment & Insurance and President/CEO of Members Insurance Advisors, LLC
- Jai Rogers, Vice President of Business and Community Development
- Eve Nimkar, Vice President of Marketing and Communication
- Kimberly Hoovestol, Director of Credit Administration
“We look forward to offering subject matter experts on a wide variety of topics for the benefit of the communities we serve,” said John Kennedy, assistant vice president of Corporate Communications. “Our Speakers Bureau represents our mission of helping people get more out of their finances and offering trusted advice and better value on the financial services people use every day.”
For more information, including speaker bios and details on how to request an individual speaker, visit the Speakers Bureau page of the Delta Community website or send an email to speakers@DeltaCommunityCU.Com.
About Delta Community Credit Union
Delta Community Credit Union is Georgia’s largest credit union serving more than 300,000 members in the metro Atlanta area and employees of top businesses, such as Delta Air Lines, Chick-fil-A, UPS and RaceTrac. Delta Community is a state-chartered credit union organized under the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance, and its deposit accounts are federally insured through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund. Unlike a for-profit bank, Delta Community is owned by its members, not individual or institutional investors.