Make the Season Brighter with a Holiday Loan
Delta Community is making your holiday season a little easier! Now through December 31, apply for a 12-month Holiday Loan for as low as 6% APR1 for well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit. The application is easy and the funds can go directly into your Checking Account—usually by the next business day. A Holiday Loan is great for:
- Travel expenses
- Gift giving
- Hosting family
- A timely home or car repair
- Whatever you need!
To apply, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Apply for a Loan or speak with a Loan Consultant at 844-544-9478.
Drive Away with Great Car Loan Rates
Having a Delta Community Car Loan in your pocket puts you in the driver’s seat. This November, Delta Community will offer well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit rates starting as low as 2.38% APR2 for both new and used cars.
In addition to low rates, members can take advantage of:
- Easy online application process via Online Banking or our Mobile App
- No application fee
- Quick approval
- No pre-payment penalties
As an added bonus, members who finance with us and purchase their car through Carvana will receive an extra .25% off their already low rates.3 Delta Community also offers members exclusive rates on our Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) and Mechanical Breakdown Protection programs that can be financed with your Car Loan.
To learn more or start the application process, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Apply for a Loan, or call our Loan Consulting Group at 844-544-9478.
2019 Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes
With this year’s Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes4, make a qualifying payment using Delta Community’s Bill Pay service online or on our Mobile App from now through December 31 and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win $5,000 from Fiserv, our Bill Pay service provider! To participate, simply add and pay a new bill, activate a new eBill or set up a new AutoPay to be entered for a chance to win. Additionally, a matching donation will be sent to charity through the non-profit organization Good 360.
Friendsgiving Begins Today with a Double Bonus
Refer your friends, family and eligible coworkers to Delta Community and receive a limited-time double bonus--$100 for each qualified referral5 from November 1 to December 31. Celebrate with those who are most important in your life and give them the gift of Credit Union membership--plus they can get $50 when they join. To get started, just follow these simple steps:
- Create a Refer-A-Friend account online
- Send a referral message to eligible friends via email, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
- You get $100 for each friend who opens an account and meets a few simple requirements and your friend gets $50
Here are the steps your friend must follow for money to be awarded to you both:
- Claim the referral online
- Open a new Delta Community Checking Account
- Make a $50 deposit at account opening
- Complete 5 Debit Card transactions within 60 days of account opening
Philanthropic Fund Grants Awarded in October
Delta Community recently presented two more grants from our 2019 Philanthropic Fund, totaling $8,450, to the following organizations:
- Sunshine on a Ranney Day received $5,000 for their Assistance for Special Needs Children program, which renovates homes for children with long-term illnesses and special needs.
- Revved Up Kids, Inc. accepted an award of $3,450 to help provide programs and safety resources that equip and empower participants to recognize and avoid dangerous situations, and to escape violence.
The Delta Community Philanthropic Fund will invest a total of $100,000 throughout 2019 to 24 metro Atlanta non-profit organizations that support the physical and financial needs of people who live within the communities we serve.
Great Rates on Delta Community CDs
Looking to grow your savings even more? Consider opening a Delta Community Certificate of Deposit (CD) this month. We’re offering members a limited-time opportunity to open a 12 or 24-month CD at some of our highest rates of the year. Earn 1.99% APY6 on a 12-month CD and 2.15% APY6 on a 24-month CD. Deciding if a CD is right for you? A few benefits include:
- Getting a great return on your money with a secure savings account
- No hidden fees or charges
- Federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA
Rates like these won’t last long. To get started, log in to Online Banking and choose Add an Account from the Additional Services tab or call us at 800-544-3328.
Youth Savings Account Sweepstakes
During the month of November, your little ones have a chance to earn extra money with the 2019 Delta Community Youth Savings Challenge Sweepstakes!7 Here’s how to enter:
- Make a deposit of $25 or more into your Youth Savings Account from November 1 to November 30, 2019.
- You will be entered for a chance to win a $100 cash bonus to be deposited into your Delta Community Youth Savings Account.
- 10 winners will be chosen at random to receive the cash bonus, and winners will be announced in mid-December.
Keep your kids saving through the holidays and set them on the path to a solid financial future.
Join the Delta Community Team
At Delta Community, it’s now easier than ever to apply for a position at the Credit Union with our new mobile-friendly Careers site! You can apply directly through your mobile phone or tablet in just minutes. We are regularly hiring for a variety of positions, including opportunities in our Member Care Center located in Vinings, as well as in our branch locations around metro Atlanta. Build your career at one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work and apply today.
Financial Education Center Seminars
Delta Community's comprehensive Financial Education Center is designed to improve the financial lives of our members and community by offering resources on a variety of topics from budgeting to protecting your identity. Every month we offer members several free-onsite workshops.
- November 5: Ten Steps to Financial Success| Webinar
- November 7: Investing 101 | Peachtree City (Wisdom Road)
- November 14: Retirement Readiness | Delta Community Conference Center
- November 19: First-Time Home Buying Workshop | Peachtree City (Wisdom Road)
- November 21: Ten Steps to Financial Success | Webinar
Check our Financial Education Center calendar for more information on upcoming seminars.
- Protecting the Investment in Your Car: If you're concerned about being able to pay for future repairs for your aging car, there are several options you may want to research and then decide if they're appropriate for you. We'll touch briefly on two that are worth looking into more deeply: extended warranties and GAP protection.
- Learning Cybersecurity Basics: NCSAM is a collaborative effort between the federal government and U.S. industry to raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity and to help ensure that all Americans have information they may use to be more knowledgeable and more secure online. This year NCSAM is emphasizing personal accountability and stressing the importance of taking proactive steps to enhance cybersecurity at home and in the workplace.
As of September 30, 2019:
Assets: $6B | Deposits: $5.2B
Loans: $4.8B | Members: 406,093
Monday, November 11
Thursday, November 28
EVERYTHING YOUR BANK SHOULD BETM
1 APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates subject to change. This offer is based on creditworthiness at the time of offer acceptance. Income verification may be required. This offer is available November 1 - December 31, 2019.
2. Must apply on or after October 1. Rates expressed as Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Rates are based on creditworthiness and term of loan. APR available through November 30, 2019. Income verification may be required.
3. Services offered through Carvana are separate and distinct from any business conducted with Delta Community and are not guaranteed by or obligations of the Credit Union. Additional .25% APR discount is only available for Carvana purchases made through November 30, 2019.
4. The 2019 Season of Giving & Receiving Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on 11/1/2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/19. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age and older and are Delta Community Credit Union members. Void where prohibited. View Official Rules including details on how to enter by mail. Sponsor: Fiserv Solutions, LLC, 255 Fiserv Drive, Brookfield, WI 53045.
5. Refer-A-Friend bonus cannot be combined with other promotions and is not valid for previous offers. Bonus payments are made within 60 days of program requirements being met. You can earn up to $500 per year. See Program Rules or visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Refer. $100 referral bonus offer good November 1 – December 31, 2019. Referrer must be Primary Account Holder with Delta Community. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting.
6. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change. The Annual Percentage Yield for a Delta Community Certificate of Deposit is 1.99% for a 12-month term beginning November 1, 2019. The Annual Percentage Yield for a Delta Community Certificate of Deposit is 2.15% for a 24-month term beginning November 1, 2019. Minimum opening deposit and balance of $1,000.00 are required. Offer includes 12 and 24-month IRA CDs. An early withdrawal penalty equal to 90 days of interest for 12-month and 24-month CDs is incurred when closed prior to maturity.
7. Make a combined deposit of $25 or more into a Delta Community Youth Savings Account from November 1-30, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”) and you'll be automatically entered to win one (1) of ten (10) $100.00 deposits to your Youth Savings Account as part of our 2019 Delta Community Youth Savings Sweepstakes! For complete contest rules and details visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/YouthSavings.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Alternative method of entry available, by way of mail-in entries postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes open to Delta Community Credit Union members or residents of the counties in Delta Community Credit Union’s field of membership who are 0-12 years of age. Mail-in entries must be submitted on a 3x5 card to qualify for entry.