Skip to main content

Knowledge Base Article

Register car title in new state

I moved to another state, can I get my title to register in the new state?

You must go to your local DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) or tag office in the new state and explain that you have a title issued by another state. The DMV will either complete the form and submit it to the credit union or give you a form to complete and send in to the credit union. The form can be faxed to 404-677-4809 or sent by mail to: Delta Community Credit Union, Attn Titles, PO Box 20541, Atlanta, GA 30320-2541. Once the request is received the Title Department will send the old title via certified mail to the new state's DMV office or tag office.