What Are Bill Pay and Zelle?
Delta Community offers many ways to make payments and move money. Our Bill Pay service allows you to manage your bills all in one place and pay whenever you want. And, Zelle allows you to send money to and receive money from your family and friends using your Delta Community account.
Both Bill Pay and Zelle are free to our members and available within our award-winning Mobile App and Online Banking.
We'll donate $1 to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta for each qualifying Bill Pay or Zelle transaction you make through Delta Community. Qualifying transactions include:
- Adding and pay a new bill. Easily pay bills whenever you want for free in Online Banking or our Mobile App.
- Activating a new eBill.1 Have your monthly bills delivered safely and securely to your Delta Community Bill Pay Portal.
- Setting up a new AutoPay.2 Automatic payments are a convenient way to ensure your recurring bills are paid on time.
- Sending $5 or more to a new person using Zelle.3 Send money a fast, safe and easy way with only an email address or U.S. phone number.
Hurry! This Opportunity to Support CHOA Ends on June 30, 2021.
To get started, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Bill Pay or Zelle.
Not a member? Open an account, then register for Bill Pay and Zelle.
About Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
The doctors, nurses and staff at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta are specially trained to care for children under the age of 21. From colorful, friendly waiting rooms to equipment that fits patients of all sizes, every detail is designed specifically for kids. Learn more about Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
Between 5/1/2021 and 6/30/2021 $1 will be donated to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta each time a consumer performs one of the qualifying transactions.
Qualifying transactions (Bill Pay):
• Add and Pay a New Bill Pay Payee
- New Payee must be added during the campaign time period
- Payment must be scheduled and complete during campaign time period
- Bill Pay payment must be $10 or more
• Activate a new eBill
• Set up a new Autopay or Recurring payment
• Add and Pay a new Zelle contact
- New Zelle contact must be added during campaign time period
- Zelle transaction must be scheduled and complete during campaign time period
- Zelle transaction must be $5 or more
- Qualifying Zelle payments must be paid to a person different from the sender
Maximum donation is $10,000 total for all campaign participants throughout 2021. Your Delta Community Credit Union account must be in good standing. Business accounts are excluded. Employees of Fiserv, Inc. and of Delta Community Credit Union and their respective parent and affiliate companies, as well as board members and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Rules are subject to change without notice.
1eBill is an electronic version of a paper bill sent directly to you when a new statement is made available. eBills are sent from a biller to your Delta Community Bill Pay account the same way a paper bill arrives to your home mailbox. Our Bill Pay allows you to view all your eBills—as well as account balances, transactions and statement information—in one convenient place. Also, for additional convenience, you can set up email notifications for when a new eBill arrives in your Bill Pay account. You can set up eBills for any payee that displays an active eBill link in the Bill Pay Payment Center. Just click eBill and follow the simple steps.
2AutoPay is a means to set up repeating payments in Online Bill Pay. You can set up AutoPay for any company or person you pay regularly. You can set up and manage AutoPay and Reminders from the Payment Center. You can set up payments to be made based on a schedule that works best for you. You can change or stop AutoPay at any time.
3Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH EARLY WARNING SERVICES, LLC OR ZELLE.®