With the demands of a busy life, there’s hardly opportunity to spend the time you’d like to commit to budgeting, planning and charting out your everyday financial obligations and goals. Our new Money Management PFM tool will help take the pressure off of making time to budget with intelligent software that just about thinks for you.
- Aggregate Delta Community and outside accounts for a full view of your financial portfolio
- Track your spending across accounts with easy to setup and view transactions tables
- Set savings goals and create short and long-term planning benchmarks
- Get a complete look at your net worth, debt and cash flow
- Take Money Management everywhere with the Delta Community Mobile Banking app
We’re always finding new ways to improve our member services and we think you’re going to find this newest Online and Mobile Banking feature to be one of the best. Try it for yourself!
Important things to know about the migration from FinanceWorks to Money Management
- We’re switching to Money Management because it offers more tools and benefits to our members
- If you currently use FinanceWorks, your information will be seamlessly transferred, however some items such as custom categories, budgets and account alerts will have to be re-entered.
- Transactions are more accurately and automatically categorized for better goal planning
- Your external account credentials will have to be re-validated for security purposes – simply log in to Online Banking and re-enter your credentials when prompted within Money Management
How to get help and troubleshoot in the new Money Management tool:
- Once in the Money Management tool, select the question mark (?) icon located in the top right corner.
- A Help box will appear.
- Next, choose the “Submit a Support Request” link located in the top right corner of the Help box.
- A “Submit A Support Request” box will appear.
- Provide the details regarding your request and then click the “Submit” button. Please do not include your Delta Community account number or Online Banking log in credentials in your message.
- You’ll receive an email response from the Money Management support team who will further assist you all Money Management related issues and questions.
- For assistance with your Delta Community account or Online Banking, contact our Member Care center at 800-544-3328.