The new Quick Balance feature of our Mobile Banking allows you to quickly view your Delta Community account balances and recent transactions without having to login to your Credit Union account. A simple “swipe” from the middle of the login screen unveils the balances and the latest transactions (up to five) of each account.
- Activate the feature in the app’s Settings option
- Easily check your balances at any time
Quick Balance is an optional feature that must be activated within the app’s Settings command which is located under the More tab in the Mobile Banking App.
Get Quick Balance on your phone today!
- Log-in to your Delta Community Mobile Banking App
- Select More in the app’s footer menu bar
- Choose Settings and then enable Quick Balance
- Enjoy using the new feature right away
Want to know more? View our Quick Balance Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Tip – You may have to download our latest app if the Quick Balance feature does not appear in the Settings option.
The Touch ID technology is a convenient way to access your account via the Delta Community Mobile Banking App using fingerprint identity sensor.
- No need to use your Username and Password
- Quick access
When prompted by the app, simply place your finger on the home button on your phone and the device’s software reads the ridges of your fingerprint to provide access to your Delta Community account. Then proceed with your transaction as normal.
Currently, our Touch ID service is available with iOS 8 Apple devices (iPhones 5S, 6 and 6 Plus).
Getting Started with Touch ID
- First, you’ll need to enable Touch ID under the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Log into the Delta Community Mobile Banking App
- Select the More option in footer menu bar
- Choose Settings, and enable Touch ID
- Lastly, the app will ask for fingerprint verification before enabling
Touch ID FAQs
Want to know more? View our Touch ID Frequently Asked Questions for more information.