DELTA COMMUNITY-CARVANA $20K CAR GIVEAWAY
Congratulations to Brian Roberts, the lucky winner of the Delta Community-Carvana $20K Car Giveaway! Brian applied for a Delta Community Car Loan in October, automatically entering himself into the Sweepstakes. Carvana delivered Brian's car, a 2014 Lexus sedan, to the Vinings Branch where he accepted his new wheels alongside Marketing Specialist Kristin Workman, Delta Community CEO Hank Halter and Vinings Branch Manager Erin Townsend. Enjoy the ride, Brian!
- HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Delta Community-Carvana $20K Car Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on October 1, 2016 and ends October 31, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). There are two ways to enter:
- You will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes if you: apply for a Delta Community Credit Union (“Sponsor”) Car Loan during the Sweepstakes Period. All member accounts must be in good standing at the time of the drawing according to Delta Community Credit Union guidelines.
- Alternatively, hand print your complete name, address, age, daytime/evening phone numbers, email address, and the words, “$20K Car Giveaway” on a plain piece of “3 x 5” paper, and mail in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: Delta Community Credit Union, Marketing Dept., ATTN: $20K Car Giveaway, 3250 Riverwood Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 31, 2016 and received by November 7, 2016.
Limit One Entry Per Person Or Household By Any Means.
- ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes open to U.S. citizens 18 years of age or older who, as of the date of entry, are: (a) members of Delta Community Credit Union residing in the state of Georgia (For individuals applying jointly for the loan, the primary member will be considered the winner); or (b) legal residents of one of the following Georgia counties: Cherokee County, Clayton County, Cobb County, Coweta County, DeKalb County, Fayette County, Forsyth County, Fulton County, Gwinnett County, Hall County, or Henry County, except employees and family members of employees (including spouse, children, parents and siblings of employees) of the Sponsor, their subsidiaries and affiliates, and any individuals engaged in any way in the development, production, printing, distribution or execution of this Sweepstakes. Entrants must meet state requirements to obtain title to vehicle, including identification and/or license requirements. Void where prohibited by law.
- PRIZES. One (1) car valued up to $20,000 provided by Carvana (“Prize Provider”) shall be awarded. Winner will not receive cash – no substitutions by winner permitted. Winner will select car from Carvana’s current inventory within 30 calendar days of prize notification and must take receipt of car at Delta Community Credit Union Vinings Branch. Winner must submit payment of applicable taxes, title and registration fees to Carvana and provide evidence of insurance prior to delivery of prize. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. All federal and state taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the approximate retail value of the prize (which requires winner to provide his/her social security number) and will be required to fill out a W-9 form.
- SELECTION OF WINNER. Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 18, 2016 by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Winner will be notified by mail, email, or telephone within 30 days. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable or winner cannot be located or does not respond by deadline date, an alternative winner will be selected. Winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and where not limited by law, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of prize notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Prize will only be awarded if winner complies with these Official Rules.
- COPY OF OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES. For a copy of the official rules, please email Marketing@DeltaCommunityCU.com during the Sweepstakes Period.
- WINNER. Winner will be posted on www.DeltaCommunityCU.com by December 31, 2016.
- SPONSOR. Delta Community Credit Union, 3250 Riverwood Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339.