Delta Community Credit Union 2023 "Love to Learn" Contest
Your young saver can participate in our 2023 Love to Learn Savings Contest! Simply download the submission form and have your child create an original representation of what they most look forward to learning this school year. Let their creativity flow – they can submit a drawing, painting, poem, essay, photo, video… whatever medium they choose! Ten (10) lucky winners will be selected and awarded a $100 bonus for their savings account! Check out the official rules below for more details.
- To enter the Delta Community Credit Union (“Sponsor”) “2023 Love to Learn” Contest, submit a completed drawing, photo, video, song or poem about what you are excited to learn about this school year using the official contest entry form (“Submission(s)”). Only original Participant artwork, writing, photography, videos, music or collage may be submitted. Any traditional art style or medium may be used, for example watercolor, crayon, collage, finger paint, photography, video, etc. Videos must be sent in Mp4 or Mp3 file format. Images must be sent in JPG or PNG file format. Only one entry per participant (“Participant”) will be accepted.
- Participants and their parent or legal guardian must be:
- US citizens residing in the US throughout the Promotion Period
- Who are current members or eligible for membership in Delta Community Credit Union as described at www.DeltaCommunityCU.com/Eligibility
- In the following “Age Categories” as of 12:00 am (ET) on August 1, 2023: 0 years old – 4 years old, 5 years old – 8 years old, 9 years old – 12 years old
Children of Delta Community employees and board members are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
- Submissions must be emailed to DEPTMarketing@DeltaCommunityCU.com by the contest Participant’s parent or legal guardian between 12:00 am (ET) August 1 and 11:59 pm (ET) August 31, 2023. Sponsor’s computer clock is the official time keeping device. Only Submissions emailed to this address will be considered. Submitted artwork, writing, photography, videos, music or collage become the property of Delta Community Credit Union.
- All eligible Submissions will be judged by a panel of Delta Community Credit Union employees who will choose three (3) winners from each Age Category and one (1) best in-class winner. The selection of a prize winner hereunder will be final. Winners will be announced no later than September 30, 2023, and may be published in the Credit Union's newsletter, and other information resources (including the Credit Union's social media and website). By accepting a prize, a winner consents to the use of his/her name and photograph, and/or winning Submission for advertising and promotional services without compensation.
- Judging will be based on the following four (4) criteria.
A. The originality and creativity of the submission
B. The complexity of the media (drawing, writing, photo, video, etc.)
C. How well the submission fits within the contest theme
D. Execution and overall presentation of the entry
- Ten winners will receive a $100 deposit into the child’s Youth Savings Account; If a winning participant does not have a Youth Savings Account, a check in the amount of $100 will be mailed to that winner. The one best-in-class winner will receive a Delta Community Youth Promotional Bag in addition to the $100 deposit. Prizes may not be substituted or transferred.
- The parent or legal guardian of each winner will be notified via phone and email. To claim the prize, the Participant’s parent or legal guardian must sign and return a release and an affidavit on behalf of the Participant to Delta Community Credit Union within five days of notification, or prizes will, in the Credit Union's discretion, be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. The prize will be awarded only if Participants comply with these Official Rules.
- Prize winners are responsible for all federal, state, local or other taxes or other assessments that may be associated with or imposed upon the winner of any prize in this contest. Prizes may not be substituted or transferred.
- Participants and their parents and guardians agree that all matters arising out of or relating to this Contest and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Georgia, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Participant and their parents and guardians agree that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this contest and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the state courts located in Cobb County, GA or the federal courts in the Northern District of Georgia.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Contest.
- Participants and their parents and legal guardians release Sponsor from and against any claim associated with the Contest.
- Sponsor is not responsible for and cannot be held liable for technical errors including failure of email entries to reach Sponsor’s inbox.
- For the names of all prize winners, available after September 30, 2023, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to Delta Community Credit Union, 3250 Riverwood Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339.
- If there are any questions, please send an email to DEPTMarketing@DeltaCommunityCU.com.