- Personal BankingBanking Checking Credit Cards Digital Banking Savings ZelleCredit Cards Visa Platinum Rewards Card Visa Signature Credit Card Balance Transfer Additional Card Benefits Reward PointsRetirement & Investments About Retirement & Investments Wealth Management Team Early Retirement Account View Login WealthVisionInsurance Identity Theft Protection Personal Insurance
- Small BusinessSmall Business Banking Small Business Overview Small Business Checking Small Business Credit Card Small Business Savings Small Business Online BankingCompany Benefits Company Benefits Employee Benefits Employer BenefitsMerchant Services Merchant Services
- CommunityCommunity Involvement Community Financial Education Center Member Assistance Programs PartnersPhilanthropy Credit Union for Kids Delta Air Lines Funds Philanthropic FundScholarships HBCU Scholarship Scholarships
- Knowledge CenterBlogs & Media Blog Posts Media SpotsCalculators Auto Calculators College Calculators Credit Calculators Home & Mortgage Calculators Retirement Calculators Savings CalculatorsSecurity & Privacy Center Card Security Fraud Prevention ID Theft Online and Mobile Security Security Posts
Welcome, log in to Online Banking
Helping Delta Community Members in Need
At Delta Community, you’re not just a number. You’re one of us. That’s why we believe in helping our members whose income and/or employment status has been adversely affected. If you’re in this situation because of an involuntary furlough, job change or layoff, voluntary leave of absence, severance or early retirement program, you may be eligible for this program, which can offer assistance with certain Delta Community loans.
If you need to take part in this program, call us at 800-544-3328. For assistance with first and second Mortgage Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit, contact us at 404-677-8688.
Have questions? Feel free to view the Member Assistance Program FAQ for help answering them.
Payment Holiday Program
Our Payment Holiday Program helps free up cash by offering you a chance to skip your eligible loan payments.*
Here are some key things to know before requesting your Payment Holiday:
- Loans must be open for a minimum of six months to be eligible.
- Real Estate Loans, Business Loans, Holiday Loans, Consumer Lines of Credit, Visa® Young Adult and Secured Credit Cards and single pay loans are not eligible for this offer.
- Payment Holidays may be requested up to the payment due date via Online Banking. All loans that are eligible for a Payment Holiday will be displayed.
- Finance charges will continue to accrue and your loan maturity date will be extended, if applicable.
To get started, simply log in to Online Banking and select Payment Holiday from the Loans tab.
*Consumer Loans must be current (and liens perfected) to be eligible. Finance charges will continue to accrue as explained in the LoanLiner Credit Agreement and the loan maturity date will be extended, if applicable.
BALANCE™ Financial Counseling Program
We want you to develop good spending and saving habits to meet your lifetime financial goals. Therefore, we've partnered with BALANCE* to help you meet important goals, such as buying a home or saving for the future. And you can take advantage of BALANCE, one of the industry's most respected financial counseling programs, for free.
- Toll-free Info Line
- Money Management Counseling
- Debt Management
- Credit Report Review
- Housing Counseling
- Identity Theft Solutions
- Financial Education
- BALANCE en Espanol
- BalanceTrack, an online personal finance education program
To speak to a counselor, call 888-456-2227 or email Info@BalancePro.org. You can count on its counselors for objective, unbiased information and advice. Learn more about BALANCE.
*Services offered through BALANCE are separate and distinct from any business conducted with Delta Community and are not guaranteed by or obligations of the Credit Union.