- Personal BankingCredit Cards Visa Platinum Rewards Card Visa Signature Credit Card Balance Transfer Additional Card Benefits Reward PointsRetirement & Investments About Retirement & Investments Wealth Management Team Early Retirement Account View Login WealthVisionInsurance Identity Theft Protection Personal Insurance
- Small BusinessSmall Business Banking Small Business Overview Small Business Checking Small Business Credit Card Small Business Savings Small Business Online BankingCompany Benefits Company Benefits Employee Benefits Employer BenefitsMerchant Services Merchant Services
- CommunityCommunity Involvement Community Financial Education Center Member Assistance Programs PartnersPhilanthropy Credit Union for Kids Delta Air Lines Funds Philanthropic FundScholarships HBCU Scholarship Scholarships
- Knowledge CenterBlogs & Media Blog Posts Media SpotsCalculators Auto Calculators College Calculators Credit Calculators Home & Mortgage Calculators Retirement Calculators Savings CalculatorsSecurity & Privacy Center Card Security Fraud Prevention ID Theft Online and Mobile Security Security Posts
Welcome, log in to Online Banking
Together, Our Community Will Go Far
There are so many worthwhile causes in our community, and we’d like to help all of them. Since that’s unrealistic, we work with the ones that we believe our support will impact the most.
Here’s a full list of our community partners and what they do:
Junior Achievement BizTown
Delta Community is proud to partner with Junior Achievement to provide a unique educational experience for students in and around Gwinnett County. Since 2015, the Credit Union has partnered with the organization, contributing to the Junior Achievement Discovery Center in Gwinnett County. In 2021 Delta Community opened a credit union storefront in JA BizTown to extend philanthropic education in the center. Like existing JA Discovery Centers across the country, the Gwinnett location includes two hallmark programs: JA Finance Park and JA BizTown, where the credit union storefront is located.
JA BizTown is an interactive business center designed to enhance financial literacy and career readiness.
- Middle school students take on the role of employees, taxpayers and consumers to interact within a simulated economy
- Students receive job assignments and work in teams at their assigned businesses
- Each student completes a day’s work and takes on the challenge of running a business, discovering the intricacies of being a professional and member of the community.
- Students display the soft skills necessary for successful participation in the world of work.
The new JA BizTown is located on the campus of Discovery High School and is part of the core curriculum for Gwinnett County middle schools, impacting thousands of students, teachers and volunteers each year.
In addition to JA BizTown, Delta Community continues support for Junior Achievement through its partnership with the organization’s high school learning model, 3DE by Junior Achievement. Using Case Methodology to increase student engagement and build critical thinking skills, students develop core competencies by learning how to solve real-world problems taking place in the business community. As seniors, 3DE students are paired with local businesses and challenged to develop strategies to address actual challenges the company faces. This program empowers students to think outside the walls of the classroom and provides invaluable experience to be used along their career journey.
Children’s Miracle Network through Credit Unions for Kids
Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) is a nonprofit alliance of 170 children’s hospitals that raises money for kids with diseases and injuries of any kind all over North America. Each year, they provide care, research and community outreach to millions of children. Delta Community locally supports Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta through a variety of sales and events throughout the year. Since 1998, we’ve raised more than $2 million for CMN.
Various Chambers Of Commerce
Facilitating community growth and developing local business alliances is so important to our community. That’s why Delta Community actively participates in these Chambers of Commerce:
- Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce
- ATL Airport Chamber of Commerce
- Butts County Chamber of Commerce
- Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce
- Clayton County Chamber of Commerce
- Cobb County Chamber of Commerce
- Conyers-Rockdale Chamber of Commerce
- Coweta County Chamber of Commerce
- DeKalb County Chamber of Commerce
- Douglas County Chamber of Commerce
- Fayette County Chamber of Commerce
- Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce
- Griffin + Spalding Chamber of Commerce
- Gwinnett County Chamber of Commerce
- Hall County Chamber of Commerce
- Henry County Chamber of Commerce
- Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- North Fulton County Chamber of Commerce
- Paulding Chamber of Commerce
- Sandy Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Spaulding County Chamber of Commerce