- Personal BankingCredit Cards Visa Platinum Rewards Card Visa Signature Credit Card Balance Transfer Additional Card Benefits Reward PointsRetirement & Investments About Retirement & Investments Wealth Management Team Early Retirement Account View Login WealthVisionInsurance Identity Theft Protection Personal Insurance
- Small BusinessSmall Business Banking Small Business Overview Small Business Checking Small Business Credit Card Small Business Savings Small Business Online BankingCompany Benefits Company Benefits Employee Benefits Employer BenefitsMerchant Services Merchant Services
- CommunityCommunity Involvement Community Financial Education Center Member Assistance Programs PartnersPhilanthropy Credit Union for Kids Delta Air Lines Funds Philanthropic FundScholarships HBCU Scholarship Scholarships
- Knowledge CenterBlogs & Media Blog Posts Media SpotsCalculators Auto Calculators College Calculators Credit Calculators Home & Mortgage Calculators Retirement Calculators Savings CalculatorsSecurity & Privacy Center Card Security Fraud Prevention ID Theft Online and Mobile Security Security Posts
Welcome, log in to Online Banking
Delta Community Credit Union is committed to providing access to financial services for members with disabilities. The following are enhanced services to meet our members’ needs.
All Delta Community Credit Union ATMs are audio-enabled to allow visually impaired members to conduct ATM transactions privately, through a headset. Visit our Locations page for a list of our ATMs.
Some of Delta Community’s content is available to view in Adobe® Reader®, which is equipped with Read Out Loud Text to Speech Tool (TTS). This tool reads text contained within a document window, allowing our visually impaired members to navigate applications and other documents. For information on how to use this feature, visit the Adobe Acrobat Accessibility page.
Mobile and Online
For members who have difficulty visiting a branch or using the phone, Delta Community’s mobile and online channels serve as a useful alternative for access to our products and services. Delta Community maintains mobile and browser application compatibility with industry standards and guidelines. To improve your web experience, we recommend utilizing your operating system or browser's native accessibility tools. We're continuing to update our mobile and online platforms to provide greater accessibility.
Accessible features include:
- Mobile apps compatible with AndroidTM & iOS® accessibility software
- Keyboard-accessible links
- Color contrast for users with vision impairments
- Text hierarchy to distinguish headlines from content and notation text
- Descriptive links
- Secure Messaging within Online Banking
- Captioned multimedia
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Line
In addition to our robust Online Banking and Mobile Banking services, Delta Community’s Interactive Voice Response (IVR) telephone technology was designed to make your dial-in experience easy, convenient and accommodating. IVR is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply call us at 404-715-4725 or toll-free at 800-544-3328 to self-service your accounts or to speak to a Member Care Agent.
Suggestions for Improvement
If you have suggestions for how Delta Community could better serve our members with disabilities, please let us know. Send an email to Accessibility@DeltaCommunityCU.com or call us at 404-715-4725 with your feedback.