Our newest branch is officially open at 2850 Chapel Hill Road! Our Douglasville Branch is the first in Douglas County and 27 th in metro Atlanta. It houses full-service teller operations and two ATMs, as well as a team of financial professionals to assist Delta Community members with their home, auto and personal loan needs. We look forward to serving our members, and welcoming new ones, with this new location.
Delta Community is offering members low rates on new and used Car and Vehicle Loans from now until May 31. Well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit can get rates at low as 0.98% APR on new and used Car Loans and as low as 3.98% on loans for boats, motorcycles, RVs and more! 1 As an added bonus, members who finance with us and purchase their car through Carvana will receive an extra .25% off their already low rates. 2 To learn more or apply now, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Apply for a Loan, or call our Loan Consultant Group at 844-544-9478.
In March, Delta Community and Atlanta radio station V-103 awarded our first HBCU Scholarship of 2021 to Giana Levy, a senior at Clark Atlanta University.
Giana is an outstanding scholar, pursuing a degree in Mass Media Arts with a concentration in Journalism. She has maintained a 3.9 GPA while being very active in student and community affairs. In addition to being a Dean’s List recipient and a member of the National Society of Leadership and Success, she also serves as the current vice president for Clark Atlanta’s chapter of the National Association of Black Journalists. While serving in this organization, she has implemented career workshops and mentorship programs, as well as organized numerous speaking engagements with Black media professionals for the organization’s members. Giana is passionate about advocating for others and is a Quarterman-Keller Scholar in Spelman College’s Social Justice Program. When not serving on campus, Giana is active in her community and spends her time volunteering at women’s clinics and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Throughout 2021, we will award a total of $10,000 in scholarships to students attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities in the state of Georgia. The HBCU Scholarship is part of Delta Community’s annual Scholarship Program. Visit our website to learn more about all of the scholarships that we offer.
There’s no better time to share the benefit of Delta Community membership with your friends and family. From now until May 31, you can earn a double bonus of $100 3 and your friend will receive $50 when they open a new account. 4 Here’s how to cash in on your double bonus:
Visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Refer to start sharing all that’s good about Delta Community and earn extra cash today!
This April, we’re celebrating National Credit Union Youth Month at Delta Community. One of the most valuable lessons that we can teach our children is how to save and spend wisely.
The Delta Community Youth Savings Challenge is a perfect way to guide your kids into smart savings habits. Download the submission form and have your child draw a picture of what they’re saving for. Entries can be submitted by email or by sending us a private message on our Facebook page before April 30, 2021! We’ll select three Sandy Savers (ages 0-6) and three Cool Cash Kids (ages 7-12) to win a cash deposit to their Youth Savings Account. For full contest rules, visit our website.
You can also help your teen prepare for the future by providing the financial tools they need to succeed. A Delta Community Checking Account and Debit Card are free with no minimum balance required and are available to members beginning at age 16 with an adult Joint Owner.
We recently presented three more grants from our 2021 Philanthropic Fund, totaling $15,000, to the organizations listed below:
The Delta Community Philanthropic Fund will invest a total of $125,000 throughout 2021 to 20 metro Atlanta non-profit organizations that support the physical and financial needs of people who live within the communities we serve.
Each quarter, we offer an opportunity for participating Credit Cards to earn Bonus Reward Points for purchases in select categories to restaurants and retail. Be sure to enroll each quarter to earn 2x or 3x the Reward Points on the purchases you make every day. Activate bonus categories for April through June to earn:
To activate, log in to your account and select Reward Points under the Additional Services tab or under More in the Mobile App. Click the link to Enroll for the current quarter or an upcoming quarter. When you’re ready to redeem your points, you can choose from a wide variety of Cash Back, Gift Cards, Merchandise and Travel with no blackout dates.
Members Insurance Advisors, 5 a subsidiary of Delta Community, shops “A” rated insurance carriers to help our members get the best rates on homeowners and auto insurance. If you’re house hunting, in the market for a new car or just want to see if you can save some money on your existing policy, request your free quote today. If you live outside of Georgia, you may contact Travelers at 866-635-1518. Please identify yourself as a Delta Community member to ensure you receive a discounted rate.
At Delta Community, we know that knowledge is the key to reaching your financial goals and establishing good financial habits. That’s why we’re offering a series of workshops each month focusing on a different aspect of personal finance. Whether you’re planning for a major milestone or trying to better manage your finances, our Financial Education Center offers the tools to help you achieve financial success.
Our April series will focus on Auto Buying . We’ll discuss how to prepare for buying your next car, what costs you can expect with owning a car, how to finance a vehicle the smart way, and the importance of proper insurance coverage.
Check our Events & Seminars page for more information on upcoming seminars.
As of February 28, 2021
Monday, May 31
Member Care: 800-544-3328
Home Loans: 866-963-7811
1. Rates expressed as Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for well-qualified borrows with excellent credit. Rates are based on creditworthiness and term of loan. APR available April 1 – May 31, 2021. Income verification may be required. Insured by NCUA.
2. Services offered through Carvana are separate and distinct from any business conducted with Delta Community and are not guaranteed by or obligations of the Credit Union. Additional .25% APR discount is only available for Carvana car purchases made April 1 – May 31, 2021.
3. You can earn up to $500 per calendar year. Referrer must be Primary Account Holder with Delta Community. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Refer-A-Friend bonus cannot be combined with other promotions and is not valid for previous offers or orders. The person you refer must be at least 16 years old to participate in the program. Bonus payments are made within 60 days of program requirements being met. $100 referral bonus offer valid for referred accounts opened April 1 – May 31, 2021.
4. Applicant must be at least 16 years old, eligible and qualify for membership. To obtain the $50 bonus applicant must (1) Become a member of Delta Community Credit Union by opening a consumer Savings Account with a minimum of $5. Refer-A-Friend Promotion Code must be applied online or in a branch at account opening. Offer not valid if not redeemed by one of these two methods; (2) open a consumer Checking Account within 90 days of opening membership; and (3) deposit $50 to Checking Account and make a minimum of 10 (ten) Visa® Debit Card purchases which post and clear the account within 60 days of Checking Account opening. ATM transactions will not be considered for bonus. To receive bonus, account must be in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars, any applicable loan payments current, and all accounts in compliance with any other terms, conditions and governing requirements. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Please check our website for current rates. The bonus will be deposited to the Checking Account within 60 days after deposit and transaction requirements are met. Offer is valid for first-time Delta Community members only, is not transferable, and cannot be combined with other offers. Offer may only be redeemed once per member.
5. Members Insurance Advisors is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Community Credit Union. Insurance products are not deposits of Delta Community Credit Union and are not protected by the NCUA. They are not an obligation of or guaranteed by Delta Community Credit Union and may be subject to risk. Business conducted with Members Insurance Advisors is separate and distinct from any business conducted with Delta Community Credit Union.
Insured by NCUA.