Refer your friends, family and eligible coworkers to Delta Community and receive a limited-time double bonus—$100 for each qualified through December 30.1 Celebrate with those who are most important in your life and give them the gift of credit union membership—plus, they can get a limited-time bonus of $100 when they join.2
Here’s how to cash in on your double bonus:
Visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Refer to share all that’s good about Delta Community and earn extra cash for the holidays today!
Last month, Delta Community teamed up with Jenn Hobby from Atlanta radio station Star 94 for the sixth annual $15,000 Give Back Giveaway. We invited metro Atlanta students to organize a service project with their classmates to bring hope, joy and positive change to their communities. We recognized the top five schools, with three finalists receiving $1,000 each, one runner-up receiving $2,000 and one grand prize winner receiving $10,000.
The grand prize winner of $10,000 is Big Shanty Intermediate School in Cobb County, where third, fourth and fifth grade students participated in the “Make Your Mark” campaign. These students raised money to create 70 “Birthday-In-A-Bag” kits for children in need and donated them through the Department of Children and Youth Services. The birthday kits include everything from cake mix to party streamers. These students also donated fleece blankets to the homeless through the Kennesaw Police Department, adopted residents at a nearby senior center, cleaned up their playground and Little Library and supported endangered animals. Watch Star94 and Delta Community present the students with their check at a surprise reveal at their school!
The $2,000 prize was awarded to Haw Creek Elementary School in Forsyth County. This amazing group of students with special needs were inspired by their own therapy dog and created a business called "Husky Pack Dog Treats." With this endeavor, they packaged and sold dog treats and donated all of their earnings to the Forsyth County Humane Society.
The three $1,000 finalists are:
Congratulations to all of these amazing students who worked to bring positive change to their communities!
You can count on us to offer handy solutions when they matter most. The Delta Community Holiday Loan is a responsible financial option to provide you with extra cash, whatever your plans are this season. Now through December 31, apply for a 12-month Holiday Loan for as low as 7.00% APR3 for well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit. The application is easy and the funds can go directly to your Checking Account. A Holiday Loan is great for travel expenses, gift giving, hosting family or whatever you need! To apply, log in to Online Banking and select Apply for a Loan under the Loans tab, or choose More in our Mobile App. You can also call our Loan Consultants at 844-544-9478.
One of the most valuable lessons that we can teach our children is how to save and spend wisely, and the “Share and Save Holiday Challenge” is the perfect way to establish a tradition of saving with your young ones. We want to know what your family’s favorite holiday tradition is! This can include baking cookies, donating toys, sending holiday cards, or anything special to you and your family. To enter the contest, have your child send us a picture, drawing, story, video—or whatever you can come up with to join the fun. We’ll pick ten winners with the most creative entries and add $100 to their Youth Savings Account. For more information on how to enter, visit our website.
Something wonderful will happen when you use Delta Community's Zelle® or Bill Pay services this season! Each time you send a payment through Zelle® or make a qualified Bill Pay transaction through December 31, you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win $5,000 in the Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes.4 Additionally, $1 will be donated to the non-profit support organization Good 360 for each qualified transaction which include:
Don’t miss your chance to win $5,000 and give back to a good cause. Use Bill Pay and Zelle® today!
The holidays just got even more rewarding! Hosting dinner or buying gifts can really pay off when you use your Delta Community Visa7reg; Credit Cards for all your holiday spending. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on Visa Platinum Rewards purchases, and 1.5 points for every $1 spent on Visa Signature purchases at your favorite retailers. Visa Platinum purchases also earn even more with Bonus Reward Points! Earn:
Points can be redeemed for cash back to your account, gift cards, discounts on airfare, donations to charitable organizations and more! To view your reward options and redeem points quickly, log in to Online Banking and select Reward Points under the Additional Services tab or under More in our Mobile App.
Did you know that you may be eligible for a Payment Holiday? Keep some extra cash in your pocket and skip your eligible loan payments, just in time for the holidays.5
Keep in mind before requesting your Payment Holiday, loans must be open for a minimum of six months to be eligible. Real Estate Loans, Business Loans, Overdraft Protection, Holiday Loans, Consumer Lines of Credit, Visa® Young Adult and Secured Credit Cards and single-pay loans are not eligible for this offer.
A Payment Holiday may be requested up to the payment date6 via Online Banking—all loans that are eligible for a Payment Holiday will be displayed. Interest will continue to accrue, your normal payment will resume the following month and your loan maturity date will be extended, if applicable.
To request a Payment Holiday, simply log in to Online Banking and select Payment Holiday from the Loans tab.
At Delta Community, we know that knowledge is the key to reaching your financial goals and establishing good financial habits. That’s why we’re offering a series of workshops each month focusing on a different aspect of personal finance. Whether you’re planning for a major milestone or trying to better manage your finances, our Financial Education Center offers the tools to help you achieve financial success.
Our December series will focus on Planning for the Future. We’ll review steps you can take to plan for financial success, how to achieve money milestones, and tips to help you reach savings goals.
Check our Events & Seminars page for more information on upcoming seminars.
As of October 31, 2022
Monday, December 26
Member Care: 800-544-3328
Home Loans: 866-963-7811
1. You can earn up to $500 per calendar year. Referrer must be Primary Account Holder with Delta Community. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Refer-A-Friend bonus cannot be combined with other promotions and is not valid for previous offers or orders. The person you refer must be at least 16 years old to participate in the program. Bonus payments are made within 60 days of program requirements being met. $100 referral bonus offer valid for accounts referred and opened November 1 – December 30, 2022.
2. Applicant must be at least 16 years old, eligible and qualify for membership. To obtain the $100 bonus applicant must (1) Become a member of Delta Community Credit Union by opening a consumer Savings Account with a minimum of $5. Refer-A-Friend Promotion Code must be applied online or in a branch at account opening. Offer not valid if not redeemed by one of these two methods; (2) open a consumer Checking Account within 90 days of opening membership; and (3) deposit $50 to Checking Account and make a minimum of 10 (ten) Visa® Debit Card purchases which post and clear the account within 60 days of Checking Account opening. ATM transactions will not be considered for bonus. To receive bonus, account must be in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars, any applicable loan payments current, and all accounts in compliance with any other terms, conditions and governing requirements. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Please check our website for current rates. The bonus will be deposited to the Checking Account within 60 days after deposit and transaction requirements are met. Offer is valid for first-time Delta Community members only, is not transferable, and cannot be combined with other offers. Offer may only be redeemed once per member.
3. APR of 7.00% for well-qualified borrowers with estimated monthly payment of $129.79.
4. Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on November 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2022. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. including the territories of Guam and Saipan who are 18 years of age and older and are registered accountholders at a participating Financial Institution. To enter by mail, hand-print on a 3½” × 5” postcard: “Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes” full name, full mailing address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any) and date of birth and mail to: “Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes” C/O MRI, P.O Box 3849, Oak Park, IL 60303-3849; postmarked by January 2, 2023 and received by January 9, 2023. Void where prohibited. For Official Rules, visit www.seasonofgivingandreceivingsweeps.com Sponsor: Fiserv Solutions, LLC, 255 Fiserv Drive Brookfield, WI 53045.
5. Consumer Loans must be current (and liens perfected) to be eligible. Finance charges will continue to accrue as explained in the LoanLiner Credit Agreement and the loan maturity date will be extended, if applicable.
6. Loan payments that are electronically drafted from another financial institution (ACH), a Payment Holiday must be submitted up to two (2) business days prior to the due date of your loan.