Celebrate the holidays with great rates on CDs! Now is the perfect time to open a CD at Delta Community and lock in your savings. Earn 4.00% APY on a 6-month CD or 5.15% APY1 on a 12-month CD! Opening a new CD is one of the safest ways to invest in the future, and it’s easy. It’s also the perfect savings option for a loved one with big plans to come. Plus, when you choose Delta Community, you get more than attractive rates, we provide exceptional service and the attention you deserve.
To get started, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App, choose Add an Account from the menu, then select Certificate of Deposit (CD). You can also stop by any Delta Community branch, or if you have questions call us at 800-544-3328. Make sure to check our website for the most up-to-date rates.
Refer your friends, family and eligible coworkers to Delta Community and receive a limited-time double bonus—$100 for each qualified referral through December 29.2 Celebrate with those who are most important in your life and give them the gift of credit union membership—plus, they can get a limited-time bonus of $100 when they join.2
Here’s how to cash in on your double bonus:
Visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Refer to share all that’s good about Delta Community and earn extra cash for the holidays today!
Last month, Delta Community teamed up with Jenn Hobby from Atlanta radio station Star 94 for the seventh annual $15,000 Give Back Giveaway. We invited metro Atlanta students to organize a service project with their classmates to bring hope, joy and positive change to their communities. We recognized the top five schools, with three finalists receiving $1,000 each, one runner-up receiving $2,000 and one grand prize winner receiving $10,000.
The grand prize winner of $10,000 is Bowdon Elementary School. These amazing students made plans to create a garden to help feed their community. Each grade participated by selecting seeds, planting them and taking care of the garden. Their garden produced over 70 pounds of crops this summer alone, and the food was shared with the community through the school’s “Little Free Pantry.” Watch Star 94 and Delta Community present the students with their check at a surprise reveal at their school!
The $2,000 prize was awarded to Freedom Elementary School. These students created Thanksgiving Baskets, which provides everything a family needs for a Thanksgiving meal, including food items and trimmings, in a reusable laundry basket. The project was set up to deliver great holiday meals with some extra “trimmings” to brighten the day of families in need during Thanksgiving.
The three $1,000 finalists are:
Congratulations to all these amazing students who worked hard to bring positive change to their communities!
You can count on us to offer helpful solutions when they matter most. The Delta Community Holiday Loan is a responsible financial option to provide you with extra cash, whatever your plans are this season. Now through December 31, apply for a 12-month Holiday Loan for as low as 8.50% APR3 for well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit. The application is easy and the funds can go directly to your Checking Account. A Holiday Loan is great for travel expenses, gift giving, hosting family or whatever you need! To apply, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Apply for a Loan under the Loans tab, or choose More in our Mobile App. You can also call our Loan Consultants at 844-544-9478.
Something wonderful will happen when you use Delta Community’s Zelle® or Bill Pay services this season! Each time you send a payment with Zelle® or make a qualified Bill Pay transaction through December 31, you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win $5,000 in the Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes.4 Additionally, $1 will be donated to the non-profit support organization Good 360 for each qualified transaction which includes:
Don’t miss your chance to win $5,000 and give back to a good cause. Use Bill Pay and Zelle® today!
Did you know that you may be eligible for a Payment Holiday? Keep some extra cash in your pocket and skip your eligible loan payments, just in time for the holidays.5
Keep in mind before requesting your Payment Holiday, loans must be open for a minimum of six months to be eligible. Real Estate Loans, Business Loans, Overdraft Protection, Holiday Loans, Consumer Lines of Credit, Visa® Young Adult and Secured Credit Cards and single-pay loans are not eligible for this offer.
A Payment Holiday may be requested up to the payment date6 via Online Banking—all loans that are eligible for a Payment Holiday will be displayed. Interest will continue to accrue, your normal payment will resume the following month and your loan maturity date will be extended, if applicable.
To request a Payment Holiday, simply log in to Online Banking and select Payment Holiday from the Loans tab.
The holidays just got even more rewarding! Hosting dinner or buying gifts can really pay off when you use your Delta Community Visa® Credit Cards for all your holiday spending. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on Visa Platinum Rewards purchases, and 1.5 points for every $1 spent on Visa Signature purchases at your favorite retailers. Visa Platinum purchases also earn even more with Bonus Reward Points! Earn:
Points can be redeemed for cash back to your account, gift cards, discounts on airfare, donations to charitable organizations and more! To view your reward options and redeem points quickly, log in to Online Banking and select Reward Points under the Additional Services tab or under More in our Mobile App.
At Delta Community, we know that knowledge is the key to reaching your financial goals and establishing good financial habits. That’s why we’re offering a series of workshops each month focusing on a different aspect of personal finance. Whether you’re planning for a major milestone or trying to better manage your finances, our Financial Education Center offers the tools to help you achieve financial success.
Our December series will discuss Financial Empowerment. Many people face the decision of whether to save or pay down debt, but sometimes a balanced approach can work best. Join us as we discuss tips to help you reach savings goals and strategies for paying off debt. Our financial counseling service BALANCE will also share how to protect yourself form identity theft.
Check our Events & Seminars page for more information on upcoming seminars.
As of October 31, 2023
Christmas Day, Closed
Monday, December 25
Member Care: 800-544-3328
Home Loans: 866-963-7811
1. Annual Percentage Yield
2. You can earn up to $500 per calendar year. Referrer must be Primary Account Holder with Delta Community. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Refer-A-Friend bonus cannot be combined with other promotions and is not valid for previous offers or orders. The person you refer must be at least 16 years old to participate in the program. Bonus payments are made within 60 days of program requirements being met. $100 referral bonus offer valid for accounts referred and opened November 1 – December 29, 2023.
3. APR of 8.50% for well-qualified borrowers with estimated monthly payment of $130.83.
4. Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on November 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2023. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. including the territories of Guam and Saipan who are 18 years of age and older and are registered accountholders at a participating Financial Institution. To enter by mail, hand-print on a 3½” × 5” postcard: “Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes” full name, full mailing address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any) and date of birth and mail to: “Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes” C/O MRI, P.O Box 3849, Oak Park, IL 60303-3849; postmarked by January 2, 2024 and received by January 9, 2024. Void where prohibited. For Official Rules, visit www.seasonofgivingandreceivingsweeps.com Sponsor: Fiserv Solutions, LLC, 255 Fiserv Drive Brookfield, WI 53045.
5. Consumer Loans must be current (and liens perfected) to be eligible. Finance charges will continue to accrue as explained in the LoanLiner Credit Agreement and the loan maturity date will be extended, if applicable.
6. Loan payments that are electronically drafted from another financial institution (ACH), a Payment Holiday must be submitted up to two (2) business days prior to the due date of your loan.