Interested in high-rate savings options? Now is the perfect time to open a CD at Delta Community! Opening a new CD is one of the safest ways to invest in the future, and it’s easy! It’s also the perfect savings option for a loved one with big plans to come. Plus, when you choose Delta Community, you get more than attractive rates. We’re here to help guide you with the exceptional service you want and the attention you deserve.
To get started, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App, choose Add an Account from the menu, then select Certificate of Deposit (CD). You can also stop by any Delta Community branch, or if you have questions call us at 800-544-3328.
Make sure to check our website for the most up-to-date rates.1 Rates shown as of June 1, 2023.
Delta Community Credit Union is more than just a place to bank; we’re a resource for information that can help you make informed financial decisions in your day-to-day life. That’s why we’ve created new segments for our video series, Executive Insights, where the leaders of Delta Community delve into topics that are top of mind for savvy consumers.
Join us as Vice President of Marketing, Kem Henderson, discusses the efforts Delta Community makes to provide an exceptional member experience, while Assistant Vice President of Community Development, Reina Jones, discusses how Delta Community uses its resources and influence to create positive change in the communities we serve. Future topics will include retirement planning, community involvement and protecting your personal information. Don’t miss these information packed sessions with Delta Community’s executive leaders
Refer your friends, family and eligible coworkers to Delta Community and receive a limited-time double bonus—$100 for each qualified referral through June 30.2 Give the gift of credit union membership to those who are most important in your life—plus, they can get a bonus of $50 when they join.3
Here’s how to cash in on your double bonus:
Visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Refer to share all that’s good about Delta Community and earn extra cash today!
Our Midtown Branch will be moving to a new location at 1745 Peachtree St. NE, just two miles from our previous location. The new branch, opening in June, will offer a full suite of banking services, as well as a drive-up ATM and Live Teller.
Do you need a little extra cash? With the flexibility of a Delta Community Personal Loan, you can finance the things that are most important to you right now. We offer great low rates, a variety of repayment options and fixed terms with no annual fee. With a Personal Loan, you can take a dream vacation, finance home improvements, cover household expenses, consolidate high-interest debt, fund automobile repairs or whatever you need.
The benefits of a Personal Loan from Delta Community go beyond having extra cash. They include a super-fast approval process and quick access to your funds—all from a lender you can trust. Log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App to apply, or call our Loan Consultants at 844-544-9478 today!
Get more out of life with the Delta Community Visa Signature® Credit Card! This card offers a way to earn more rewards and extraordinary benefits, including contactless technology, no annual fee, travel discounts and access to unique experiences. You'll also earn 1.5x Reward Points per $1 spent, equivalent to 1.5% Cash Back, and a 1.5% Cash Rebate on Balance Transfers made within 90 days of account opening.
As a welcome bonus, you’ll get 15,000 bonus Reward Points, equivalent to $150, when you spend $3,500 within 90 days of account opening.4 To learn more and apply, visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Signature or stop by a branch to speak to a Delta Community representative.
Looking for a way to make a difference in a child’s life? Delta Community is partnering with Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA)5 as a way for our members to help one of Atlanta’s best hospitals. When you make a qualifying Zelle® or Bill Pay transaction now through June 30, $1 will be donated to CHOA, where doctors, nurses and staff are trained to care for children under the age of 21. Delta Community Credit Union proudly donated $15,000 through this campaign during 2022!
Qualifying transactions include adding and paying a new biller, activating a new eBill, setting up an automatic payment, and sending $5 or more to a new person using Zelle®.
Experience the convenience of Zelle® and Bill Pay and help Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta today.
We recently presented four more grants, totaling $30,000, from our 2023 Philanthropic Fund to the following organizations:
Sunshine on a Ranney Day is an organization that renovates homes for children with long-term illnesses and special needs. The nonprofit focuses on customizing and building wheelchair accessible bathrooms, bedrooms and therapy rooms at no cost to the family.
Women in Technology (WIT) is an organization focused on helping women excel in the STEAM industry. The award will support its Cyber Security Training for Single Mothers Program, which enrolls 20 single mothers each semester in a 12-week certification course where they receive hands-on technical training in the field of Cyber Security and Information Security.
Four Corners Group, Inc. works with local juvenile justice systems to serve court-involved and at-risk youth. The organization will use the funds to support its Pathway to Success curriculum, which provides coaching for youth in the program to decrease juvenile recidivism.
Ser Familia, Inc. helps Latino families through social and mental health resources. The award will help provide an array of services related to educational support, trauma services and basic needs to teens and families through bilingual programs and case management.
The Delta Community Philanthropic Fund will invest a total of $150,000 throughout 2023 to 20 metro Atlanta nonprofit organizations that support the physical and financial needs of people who live within the communities we serve.
At Delta Community, we know that knowledge is the key to reaching your financial goals and establishing good financial habits. That’s why we’re offering a series of workshops each month focusing on a different aspect of personal finance. Whether you’re planning for a major milestone or trying to better manage your finances, our Financial Education Center offers the tools to help you achieve financial success.
Our June series will focus on Family and Life Stages. We're excited to offer two interactive youth camps, designed specifically for Delta Community Credit Union members, to teach children all about money. Each camp is a virtual learning experience with age-specific lessons.
In our adult life stages seminars, we’ll share financial tips for new parents, discuss how to manage money as a couple, and show teens and young adults how to develop the key financial skills needed to succeed.
Check our Events & Seminars page for more information on upcoming seminars.
As of April 30, 2023
Monday, June 19
Member Care: 800-544-3328
Home Loans: 866-963-7811
1. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change. The Annual Percentage Yield for a Delta Community Certificate of Deposit is 4.55% for a 1-YR term, 4.70% for a 2-YR term and 4.25% for a 3-YR term. Rates effective beginning May 1, 2023. Minimum opening deposit and balance of $1,000.00 are required. Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
2. You can earn up to $500 per calendar year. Referrer must be Primary Account Holder with Delta Community. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Refer-A-Friend bonus cannot be combined with other promotions and is not valid for previous offers or orders. The person you refer must be at least 16 years old to participate in the program. Bonus payments are made within 60 days of program requirements being met. $100 referral bonus offer valid for accounts referred and opened May 1 – June 30, 2023.
3. Applicant must be at least 16 years old, eligible and qualify for membership. To obtain the $100 bonus applicant must (1) Become a member of Delta Community Credit Union by opening a consumer Savings Account with a minimum of $5. Refer-A-Friend Promotion Code must be applied online or in a branch at account opening. Offer not valid if not redeemed by one of these two methods; (2) open a consumer Checking Account within 90 days of opening membership; and (3) deposit $50 to Checking Account and make a minimum of 10 (ten) Visa® Debit Card purchases which post and clear the account within 60 days of Checking Account opening. ATM transactions will not be considered for bonus. To receive bonus, account must be in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars, any applicable loan payments current, and all accounts in compliance with any other terms, conditions and governing requirements. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Please check our website for current rates. The bonus will be deposited to the Checking Account within 60 days after deposit and transaction requirements are met. Offer is valid for first-time Delta Community members only, is not transferable, and cannot be combined with other offers. Offer may only be redeemed once per member.
4. The 15,000 Reward Points will be awarded if you spend a net total of $3,500 in signature-based purchase transactions (without the use of a PIN) minus return transactions within 90 days of account opening. Balance transfers, money transfers, and cash advances do not count toward spend requirement. To qualify, purchases must post within 90 days of account opening. You will not qualify for this offer if you are in default of your Delta Community Visa Consumer Credit Card Agreement. To receive points, account must be in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars, any applicable loan payments current, and all accounts in compliance with any other terms, conditions and governing requirements.
5. Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Early Warning Services, LLC or Zelle®.