Our newest branch is officially open! The Woodstock Branch is located at 285 Molly Lane near the intersection of I-575 and Highway 92. The branch offers a full suite of banking services, as well as three drive-thru lanes, two ATMs, Live Teller services as well as a night drop. We look forward to welcoming and serving current and future members with this new, convenient location.
Get more out of life with the new Delta Community Visa Signature® Credit Card! This card gives you a way to earn more rewards and extraordinary benefits, including 1.5x Reward Points per $1 spent, equivalent to 1.5% Cash Back,1 1.5% Cash Rebate on Balance Transfers made within 90 days of account opening,2 travel discounts and offers to access unique experiences. The Visa Signature Card also features contactless technology and has no annual fee.
As a welcome bonus, you can also earn 15,000 bonus Reward Points, equivalent to $150, when you spend $3,500 within 90 days of account opening.3 To learn more and apply, stop by a branch to speak to a Delta Community representative or visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Signature.
Delta Community is offering members low rates on new and used Car and Vehicle Loans from now until May 31. Well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit can get rates as low as 1.38% APR on new and used Car Loans and as low as 3.98% on loans for boats, motorcycles, RVs and more!4
To learn more or apply now, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Apply for a Loan, or call our Loan Consultant Group at 844-544-9478.
We recently announced the 2022 recipients of our annual Scholarship Program! Now in its 17th year, the program awarded a total of $25,000 to the following five metro Atlanta students based on academic achievement, community service and submission of an essay.
For more information about each of these exceptional students and additional program details, visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Scholarships.
Now’s the perfect time to refer friends to Delta Community, because we’re doubling your bonus to $1006—and giving your friends $507—for each referral! Get your double bonus from May 1 through June 30, 2022. Here’s how to cash in:
Get $100 for each friend you refer, up to $500! Visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Refer to share all that’s good about Delta Community and earn extra cash today.
Members looking to buy their first home, upgrade or refinance can make the experience easy and affordable with low rates on a variety of Delta Community Home Loans. Our experienced team of Home Loan Specialists are ready to guide you toward the very best home solutions and quickly answer any questions all the way through closing and beyond. Apply and receive:
We recently presented two more grants from our 2022 Philanthropic Fund, totaling $15,000 to the organizations listed below:
Kennesaw State University Foundation, Inc. received an award of $10,000 for their Professional Education for Women Experiencing Homelessness program. In this program, they partner with the Drake House, which provides housing and enrichment programs for women and their children experiencing homelessness in north metro Atlanta. The mission of this joint program is to provide scholarships for Drake House residents to attend professional certificate programs in high demand careers at Kennesaw State University.
Rainbow House, Inc. accepted an award of $5,000 for their Emergency Shelter for Children. Their youth shelter provides comprehensive services that restore, heal and rebuild the lives of Clayton County children and their families.
The Delta Community Philanthropic Fund will invest a total of $125,000 throughout 2022 in 20 metro Atlanta non-profit organizations that support the physical and financial needs of people who live within the communities we serve.
Looking for a way to make a difference in a child’s life? Delta Community is partnering with Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) as a way for our members to help one of Atlanta’s best hospitals. When you make a qualifying Zelle® or Bill Pay transaction now through June 30, $1 will be donated to CHOA, where doctors, nurses and staff are trained to care for children under the age of 21.10
Qualifying transactions include adding and paying a new biller, activating a new eBill, setting up an automatic payment and sending $5 or more to a new person using Zelle.11, 12
Experience the convenience of Zelle® and Bill Pay and help Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta today.
At Delta Community, we know that knowledge is the key to reaching your financial goals and establishing good financial habits. That’s why we’re offering a series of workshops each month focusing on a different aspect of personal finance. Whether you’re planning for a major milestone or trying to better manage your finances, our Financial Education Center offers the tools to help you achieve financial success.
Our May series will focus on Home Buying. We’ll discuss the steps for buying your first home, what costs to expect with homeownership, what to consider before refinancing or using home equity and how to financially prepare for selling your home. Our friends at BALANCE will discuss the basics of retirement planning.
Check our Events & Seminars page for more information on upcoming seminars.
As of March 31, 2022
Monday, May 30
Member Care: 800-544-3328
Home Loans: 866-963-7811
1. Please refer to the Reward Points Terms & Conditions for more information. To learn more about Delta Community’s free Reward Points Program, visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Rewards. For card terms and rates as well as more details about Delta Community’s Visa Signature Credit Card, visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Signature.
2.The minimum Balance Transfer amount is $500. Balance Transfers from loans or credit cards held at Delta Community do not qualify for this Cash Rebate. Balance Transfer requests cannot be transferred or used by any persons other than the primary cardholder on the account. You will not qualify for this offer if you are in default of your Delta Community Visa Consumer Credit Card Agreement. The Cash Rebate will be calculated as 1.5% of the balance(s) transferred and will be credited to your Primary Savings Account after the balance(s) transferred has revolved for two consecutive billing cycles. See the Balance Transfer Request form within Online Banking for additional Terms & Conditions.
3. The 15,000 Reward Points will be awarded if you spend a net total of $3,500 in signature-based purchase transactions (without the use of a PIN) minus return transactions within 90 days of account opening. Balance transfers, money transfers, and cash advances do not count toward spend requirement. To qualify, purchases must post within 90 days of account opening. You will not qualify for this offer if you are in default of your Delta Community Visa Consumer Credit Card Agreement. To receive points, account must be in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars, any applicable loan payments current, and all accounts in compliance with any other terms, conditions and governing requirements.
4. Rates expressed as Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Rates are based on creditworthiness and term of loan. This offer is for new and used cars and vehicles. Income verification may be required. APR available April 1 - May 31, 2022.
6. You can earn up to $500 per calendar year. Referrer must be Primary Account Holder with Delta Community. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Refer-A-Friend bonus cannot be combined with other promotions and is not valid for previous offers or orders. The person you refer must be at least 16 years old to participate in the program. Bonus payments are made within 60 days of program requirements being met. $100 referral bonus offer valid for accounts referred and opened May 1 – June 30, 2022.
7. Applicant must be at least 16 years old, eligible and qualify for membership. To obtain the $50 bonus applicant must (1) Become a member of Delta Community Credit Union by opening a consumer Savings Account with a minimum of $5. Refer-A-Friend Promotion Code must be applied online or in a branch at account opening. Offer not valid if not redeemed by one of these two methods; (2) open a consumer Checking Account within 90 days of opening membership; and (3) deposit $50 to Checking Account and make a minimum of 10 (ten) Visa® Debit Card purchases which post and clear the account within 60 days of Checking Account opening. ATM transactions will not be considered for bonus. To receive bonus, account must be in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars, any applicable loan payments current, and all accounts in compliance with any other terms, conditions and governing requirements. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Please check our website for current rates. The bonus will be deposited to the Checking Account within 60 days after deposit and transaction requirements are met. Offer is valid for first-time Delta Community members only, is not transferable, and cannot be combined with other offers. Offer may only be redeemed once per member.
8. Receive $500 off closing costs for loan amounts $647,200 or less on Fixed-Rate and Adjustable-Rate Purchase or Refinance Loans. Offer for conforming Purchase Loans valid through 12/31/2022 and Refinance offer valid through 5/31/2022. Offer does not include Home Equity Loans.
9. Receive $1,000 off closing costs for loan amounts $647,201 or greater on Fixed-Rate or Adjustable-Rate Purchase or Refinance Loans (Jumbo Loan). Offer valid through 5/31/2022 and does not include Home Equity Loans.
10. Between May 1, 2022 and June 30, 2022 $1 will be donated to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta each time a consumer performs one of the qualifying Zelle or Bill Pay transactions. Maximum donation is $15,000 total for all campaign participants throughout 2022. Your Delta Community Credit Union account must be in good standing. Business accounts are excluded. Employees of Fiserv, Inc. and of Delta Community Credit Union and their respective parent and affiliate companies, as well as board members and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Rules are subject to change without notice.
11. Qualifying transactions for Bill Pay: (1) Add and Pay a New Bill Pay Payee. New Payee must be added during the campaign time period. Payment must be scheduled and complete during campaign time period. Bill Pay payment must be $10 or more. (2) Activate a new eBill. (3) Set up a new Autopay or Recurring payment. Qualifying transactions for Zelle®: (1) Add and Pay a new Zelle® contact. The new Zelle® contact must be added during campaign time period. Zelle® transaction must be scheduled and complete during campaign time period. Zelle® transaction must be $5 or more. Qualifying Zelle® payments must be paid to a person different from the sender.
12. eBill is an electronic version of a paper bill sent directly to you when a new statement is made available. eBills are sent from a biller to your Delta Community Bill Pay account the same way a paper bill arrives to your home mailbox. Our Bill Pay allows you to view all your eBills—as well as account balances, transactions and statement information—in one convenient place. AutoPay is a means to set up repeating payments in Online Bill Pay. You can set up payments to be made based on a schedule that works best for you. You can change or stop AutoPay at any time.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH EARLY WARNING SERVICES, LLC OR ZELLE®.
Insured by NCUA.