The Delta Community 2023 Fall Pay and Get Paid $5,000 Sweepstakes
Earn Your Chance to Win $1,000
Now through October 31, each time you send $5 or more using Zelle® through Delta Community or make a qualifying Bill Pay transaction, you’ll be entered for a chance to win $1,000.1 The more transactions you make, the more times you’ll be entered to win. The Pay and Get Paid $5,000 Sweepstakes will award five lucky winners $1,000 each!
What Are Bill Pay and Zelle®?
Delta Community offers many ways to make payments and move money. Zelle®, is a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money with people you know using your Delta Community account. Our Bill Pay service allows you to manage your bills all in one place and pay whenever you want.
Qualifying Sweepstakes Transactions
You will earn one sweepstakes entry each time you make one of the following transactions during the promotion period:
- Use Zelle® to pay someone you know. Send money a fast and easy way with Zelle®. You don’t have to make a trip to the ATM, carry cash or write a check.
- Add and pay a new bill. Easily pay bills whenever you want for free in Online Banking or the Mobile App.
- Activate a new eBill.2 Have your monthly bills delivered safely and securely to your Delta Community Bill Pay portal.
- Set up a new AutoPay.3 Automatic payments are a convenient way to ensure your recurring bills are paid on time.
Hurry! This Sweepstakes Ends on October 31, 2023.
To get started, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Bill Pay or Zelle®.
Not a member? Open an account, then enoll with Zelle® and Bill Pay.
1. Between September 1, 2023 and October 31, 2023, (Sweepstakes Period) (1) use Zelle® connected to your Delta Community account to make a qualifying transaction of $5 or more or (2) complete a qualified transaction using Delta Community’s Bill Pay service and you’ll be automatically entered to win one (1) of five (5) prizes, each consisting of a $1,000 cash deposit into the winner’s Delta Community Savings Account as part of our Delta Community Fall 2023 Pay and Get Paid $5,000 Sweepstakes! For complete contest rules and details visit www.DeltaCommunityCU.com/PayandGetPaidSweepstakesRules.
Qualifying Zelle® transactions:
• Pay a Zelle® contact
-Zelle® transaction must be scheduled and completed during campaign time period
- Zelle® transaction must be $5 or more
- Qualifying Zelle® payments must be paid to a person different from the sender
Qualifying Bill Pay transactions::
• Add and Pay a New Bill Pay Payee
- New Payee must be added during the campaign time period
- Payment must be scheduled and completed during campaign time period
- Bill Pay payment must be $10 or more
• Activate a new eBill
• Set up a new Autopay or Recurring payment
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Alternative method of entry available, by way of mail-in entries postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes open to U.S. citizens at least eighteen (18) years of age who are either Delta Community Credit Union members as of August 31, 2023 or residents of the counties in Delta Community Credit Union’s field of membership. Residents of Florida are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes. Mail-in entries must be submitted on a 3x5 card to qualify for entry.
Your Delta Community Credit Union account must be in good standing. Business accounts are excluded. Employees of Fiserv, Inc. and of Delta Community Credit Union and their respective parent and affiliate companies, as well as board members and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Rules are subject to change without notice.
2. eBill is an electronic version of a paper bill sent directly to you when a new statement is made available. eBills are sent from a biller to your Delta Community Bill Pay account the same way a paper bill arrives to your home mailbox. Our Bill Pay allows you to view all your eBills—as well as account balances, transactions and statement information—in one convenient place. Also, for additional convenience, you can set up email notifications for when a new eBill arrives in your Bill Pay account. You can set up eBills for any payee that displays an active eBill link in the Bill Pay Payment Center. Just click eBill and follow the simple steps.
3. AutoPay is a means to set up repeating payments in Online Bill Pay. You can set up AutoPay for any company or person you pay regularly. You can set up and manage AutoPay and Reminders from the Payment Center. You can set up payments to be made based on a schedule that works best for you. You can change or stop AutoPay at any time.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH EARLY WARNING SERVICES, LLC OR ZELLE®.
Insured by NCUA.