Whether it’s saving you a trip to the ATM or taking out the guesswork of divvying up the cost of the lunch tab, you can use Zelle®> to send and request money with friends and family.1 Money is sent directly to the recipient’s account in a matter of minutes,1 and all you need is the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
Be entered for a chance to win the Delta Community Fall 2023 Pay and Get Paid $5,000 Sweepstakes!2 From September 1 through October 31, each time you send $5 or more with Zelle® through your Delta Community Mobile App or Online Banking, or make a qualified Bill Pay transaction, you’ll be entered for a chance to win $1,000.
Send money fast in just a few steps.
Settle up with roommates, friends and more, regardless of where they bank.1
Easily divide the cost of dinner, coffee and more.
Mobilize Your Money with Zelle®>
1U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes.
2. Between September 1, 2023 and October 31, 2023, (Sweepstakes Period) (1) use Zelle® connected to your Delta Community account to make a qualifying transaction of $5 or more or (2) complete a qualified transaction using Delta Community’s Bill Pay service and you’ll be automatically entered to win one (1) of five (5) prizes, each consisting of a $1,000 cash deposit into the winner’s Delta Community Savings Account as part of our Delta Community Fall 2023 Pay and Get Paid $5,000 Sweepstakes! For complete contest rules and details visit www.DeltaCommunityCU.com/PayandGetPaidSweepstakesRules.
Qualifying Zelle® transactions:
• Pay a Zelle® contact
-Zelle® transaction must be scheduled and completed during campaign time period
- Zelle® transaction must be $5 or more
- Qualifying Zelle® payments must be paid to a person different from the sender
Qualifying Bill Pay transactions::
• Add and Pay a New Bill Pay Payee
- New Payee must be added during the campaign time period
- Payment must be scheduled and completed during campaign time period
- Bill Pay payment must be $10 or more
• Activate a new eBill
• Set up a new Autopay or Recurring payment
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Alternative method of entry available, by way of mail-in entries postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes open to U.S. citizens at least eighteen (18) years of age who are either Delta Community Credit Union members as of August 31, 2023 or residents of the counties in Delta Community Credit Union’s field of membership. Residents of Florida are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes. Mail-in entries must be submitted on a 3x5 card to qualify for entry.
Your Delta Community Credit Union account must be in good standing. Business accounts are excluded. Employees of Fiserv, Inc. and of Delta Community Credit Union and their respective parent and affiliate companies, as well as board members and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Rules are subject to change without notice.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH EARLY WARNING SERVICES, LLC OR ZELLE®.
3. In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle®.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Insured by NCUA.