- Personal BankingBanking Checking Credit Cards Digital Banking Savings ZelleCredit Cards Visa Platinum Rewards Card Visa Signature Credit Card Balance Transfer Additional Card Benefits Reward PointsRetirement & Investments About Retirement & Investments Wealth Management Team Early Retirement Account View Login WealthVisionInsurance Identity Theft Protection Personal Insurance
- Small BusinessSmall Business Banking Small Business Overview Small Business Checking Small Business Credit Card Small Business Savings Small Business Online BankingCompany Benefits Company Benefits Employee Benefits Employer BenefitsMerchant Services Merchant Services
- CommunityCommunity Involvement Community Financial Education Center Member Assistance Programs PartnersPhilanthropy Credit Union for Kids Delta Air Lines Funds Philanthropic FundScholarships HBCU Scholarship Scholarships
- Knowledge CenterBlogs & Media Blog Posts Media SpotsCalculators Auto Calculators College Calculators Credit Calculators Home & Mortgage Calculators Retirement Calculators Savings CalculatorsSecurity & Privacy Center Card Security Fraud Prevention ID Theft Online and Mobile Security Security Posts
Welcome, log in to Online Banking
Youth & Child Savings Accounts: Ages 12 & Under
Youth Savings $100 Deposit Match
We’re excited to announce the Delta Community Youth Savings Account deposit match promotion is back! This special limited-time offer is open now through April 30. Open a new Youth Savings Account and we'll match the opening deposit up to $100. Your kids are eligible even if they do not reside in Georgia!
Youth accounts can be opened by sending your completed application via the secure messaging feature available in the Delta Community Mobile App or Online Banking. You can also mail or fax a completed Youth Savings Account application as noted on the document, or simply bring it to your nearest Delta Community branch location. Open a Youth Savings Account today before this special deposit match ends on April 30! To learn more, visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/YouthMatch.
You’re Never Too Young to Start Saving
How many times have you wished you started saving earlier? Give your child the head start they deserve. Delta Community offers our future leaders a great way to get their personal savings ball rolling and keep it moving with our Youth Savings Accounts.
Youth Savings Accounts
Sandy Savers™ (Ages 0-6)
Open a Personal Savings Account for your child to help save for their future.
Cool Cash Kids (Ages 7-12)
Teach your children to manage their own money and the importance of saving.
Whether a Sandy Saver™ or a Cool Cash Kid, your child can have fun saving and learning about finances at Delta Community Credit Union. They’ll receive periodic communications from the Credit Union to learn all about money.
Once your child’s savings account is opened, all Sandy Savers and Cool Cash Kids will receive a special welcome package.
Want to enroll your child in a Youth or Child Savings Account?
It’s easy. For any child 0-12, just complete the Youth Savings Account Application and return it to any one of our local Credit Union locations along with the $5 membership deposit. You may also fax the completed form to 404-677-4802 or mail it to the address listed at the top of the application.
Any child, grandchild, sister, brother, niece, nephew or cousin (natural, legally adopted or step) 12 years of age and under of an eligible Delta Community member can open a Child or Youth Savings Account, as long as they have a Joint Owner. View Delta Community Credit Union Membership Eligibility. The member to whom the child is related must be a member in good standing with the Credit Union.
Youth Savings Application Checklist
Please include the following supporting documents with your completed application:
- Copy of your driver's license, state ID, military ID or passport
- Youth applicant's Social Security number
- Joint Owner's Social Security number
- Joint Owner's email address (for account updates and notifications)
- Parent or legal guardian signature