- Personal BankingCredit Cards Visa Platinum Rewards Card Visa Signature Credit Card Balance Transfer Additional Card Benefits Reward PointsRetirement & Investments About Retirement & Investments Wealth Management Team Early Retirement Account View Login WealthVisionInsurance Identity Theft Protection Personal Insurance
- Small BusinessSmall Business Banking Small Business Overview Small Business Checking Small Business Credit Card Small Business Savings Small Business Online BankingCompany Benefits Company Benefits Employee Benefits Employer BenefitsMerchant Services Merchant Services
- CommunityCommunity Involvement Community Financial Education Center Member Assistance Programs PartnersPhilanthropy Credit Union for Kids Delta Air Lines Funds Philanthropic FundScholarships HBCU Scholarship Scholarships
- Knowledge CenterBlogs & Media Blog Posts Media SpotsCalculators Auto Calculators College Calculators Credit Calculators Home & Mortgage Calculators Retirement Calculators Savings CalculatorsSecurity & Privacy Center Card Security Fraud Prevention ID Theft Online and Mobile Security Security Posts
Welcome, log in to Online Banking
Reward Points That Are Really Rewarding
People love rewards. So we made sure our Reward Points Program gives you points that are actually worth something. If you have a rewards Credit Card, you can earn points for everyday purchases like gas and groceries, and big-ticket items like furniture or a family vacation. You have the flexibility to choose rewards like Cash Back, Travel with no blackout dates, Gift Cards and Merchandise. You can even donate your Reward Points to charity or gift them to friends and family.
Here’s how the Rewards Program works:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases with these Delta Community Visa® Credit Cards: Platinum Rewards Credit Card, Young Adult Credit Card and Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card.
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases with the Visa Signature® Credit Card.
- With your Delta Community Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card, you can also earn additional Reward Points with our Bonus Reward Points Program. Activate the offer each quarter and you'll earn 2x and 3x Reward Points on purchases in select categories, such as gas, groceries, department stores and more. To enroll, log in to Online Banking, choose Additional Services and then Reward Points, or select More in our Mobile App. Click on the link to enroll for the current quarter or an upcoming quarter. If you don't already have a Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card, log in to Online Banking and select Apply for a Loan or Credit Card under the Loans tab. Once your new card arrives, log in to Online Banking and follow the instructions above.
- Earn even more points with Ampre, a card-linked offers program. Use your eligible Delta Community Visa Credit Card and receive points on purchases from an exclusive network of local and national merchants. To view current offers, sign in to your rewards account and choose Ampre under the Earn More tab. Offers are always on and no opt-in is required!
Here’s how to get started:
When you open a participating Delta Community Visa Credit Card, you are automatically enrolled in our Reward Points Program.
Once you're enrolled, you'll be able to check your point bank balance, browse through a variety of items and redeem online easily and securely. To learn more about our redemptions or to see the types of rewards you can redeem, take a tour of our Reward Points website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I earn points?
A. Points are awarded for qualifying purchases using a Delta Community issued rewards-participating Visa Credit Card. Please view the program terms and conditions for more details.
Q. What are qualifying purchases?
A. The general definition of a qualifying purchase is any purchase made with a rewards-participating Delta Community Visa Credit Card, without using a PIN. Please review the program terms and conditions for more information.
Q. How long after I make a purchase will my points be visible and available for redemption?
A. Points earned for qualifying purchases are usually visible and available for redemption within five (5) business days from the date the purchase transaction posts to your Credit Card Account.
Q. How do I know how many points I have?
A. You can easily view your point bank balance by selecting Reward Points from the Additional Services tab in Online Banking or under More in our Mobile App. Your balance is also listed in the top right corner of every page on the rewards website. Or, you can call our Reward Points member service at 877-335-8297 to find out how many points you have, and place an order for a reward.
Q. Will my points expire?
A. Yes. Your points will expire on the last day of the month, three (3) years after the date of issuance. Points expiration rules are available within the program terms and conditions and additional details can be found within the My Account Statement page on the rewards website.
Q. Are there any fees for participating in the rewards program?
A. There are no participation fees, but there may be nominal redemption fees depending upon the reward item you choose. Redemption fees will be included in the point value you are quoted at the time of redemption. Please view the program terms and conditions for more details.
Q. If my card was blocked, and I have a new card number, will my Reward Points transfer to the new card?
A. Yes, the Reward Points earned on your old card will be transferred to your new card.
Q. How do I gift points to another rewards account?
A. Log in to Online Banking and click on Reward Points under the Additional Services tab. After you have successfully navigated to the rewards website, click on Gift points under the My account tab. Gifting points requires you to have the last six digits of the recipient’s card and the zip code tied to their account. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the gifting. You will receive a confirmation email, and the recipient will receive a gift notification email. Gifted points must be redeemed by the recipient within 90 days, or they will expire.