Refer-A-Friend Program FAQs
Our Refer-A-Friend Program has been enhanced to make inviting your friends and family to join Delta Community easier than ever before.
The new program offers the same great cash incentive, but with a more personalized and user-friendly experience. When you share the benefit of Delta Community membership with your friends, you can each earn a $50 bonus!1
How it Works
|Easy Sign-Up||Easy Sharing||Easy Tracking|
If you've made referrals in the past, you'll automatically be enrolled in the new program.
If you've not yet made a referral, you can easily register today!
|You can share your unique referral link with friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.||You'll receive email updates when your friend has opened their account and when you've earned the referral bonus.|
|You can each earn $50 when your friend:2||You can each earn $50 when your friend2|
|Uses their unique Refer-A-Friend Promotion Code to open a new Checking Account with Debit Card.||Makes a $50 deposit to their new Checking Account.||Makes at least 10 purchases with their new Debit Card.|
If You Have Made Referrals in the Past
If you participated in our Refer-A-Friend Program prior to November 1, 2020, please be aware of the following:
- You will receive an email during the first week of November providing your unique referral link to share with friends and family.
- Referrals made using the old program will process and pay out upon completion of bonus requirements, if your friend has already opened their account.
- You'll need to provide your unique referral link to any friends or family that you've referred who have not yet opened an account at the time of conversion.
Have You Recently Received A Membership Referral?
- If you opened your membership prior to November 1, 2020, you should follow the requirements of the old program and you'll receive a bonus per the rules of the program you were referred under.
- If you were previously referred, but have not yet opened your membership, simply ask your friend to send you their new referral link. After clicking the link, you will be given a unique Promotion Code to use at account opening to participate in the new Refer-A-Friend Program.
Want To Send A Referral Now?
- Visit our Refer-A-Friend Program page to send a referral or sign up to refer your friends and family.
1You can earn up to $500 per calendar year. Referrer must be Primary Account Holder with Delta Community. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Refer-A-Friend bonus cannot be combined with other promotions and is not valid for previous offers or orders. The person you refer must be at least 16 years old to participate in the program. Bonus payments are made within 60 days of program requirements being met.
2Applicant must be at least 16 years old, eligible and qualify for membership. To obtain the $50 bonus applicant must (1) Become a member of Delta Community Credit Union by opening a consumer Savings Account with a minimum of $5. Refer-A-Friend Promotion Code must be applied online or in a branch at account opening. Offer not valid if not redeemed by one of these two methods: (2) open a consumer Checking Account within 90 days of opening membership; and (3) deposit $50 to Checking Account and make a minimum of 10 (ten) Visa® Debit Card purchases which post and clear the account within 60 days of Checking Account opening. ATM transactions will not be considered for bonus. To receive bonus, account must be in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars, any applicable loan payments current, and all accounts in compliance with any other terms, conditions and governing requirements. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Please check our website for current rates. The bonus will be deposited to the Checking Account within 60 days after deposit and transaction requirements are met. Offer is valid for first-time Delta Community members only, is not transferable, and cannot be combined with other offers. Offer may only be redeemed once per member.