- Personal BankingBanking Checking Credit Cards Digital Banking Savings ZelleCredit Cards Visa Platinum Rewards Card Visa Signature Credit Card Balance Transfer Additional Card Benefits Reward PointsRetirement & Investments About Retirement & Investments Wealth Management Team Early Retirement Account View Login WealthVisionInsurance Identity Theft Protection Personal Insurance
- Small BusinessSmall Business Banking Small Business Overview Small Business Checking Small Business Credit Card Small Business Savings Small Business Online BankingCompany Benefits Company Benefits Employee Benefits Employer BenefitsMerchant Services Merchant Services
- CommunityCommunity Involvement Community Financial Education Center Member Assistance Programs PartnersPhilanthropy Credit Union for Kids Delta Air Lines Funds Philanthropic FundScholarships HBCU Scholarship Scholarships
- Knowledge CenterBlogs & Media Blog Posts Media SpotsCalculators Auto Calculators College Calculators Credit Calculators Home & Mortgage Calculators Retirement Calculators Savings CalculatorsSecurity & Privacy Center Card Security Fraud Prevention ID Theft Online and Mobile Security Security Posts
Welcome, log in to Online Banking
Delta Community Retirement & Investment Services
Delta Community Retirement & Investment Services offers a powerful, financial-planning platform to our clients called WealthVision. In this innovative online tool, you can track your spending, get alerts, organize your financials, and plan for your future, all in one place.
With WealthVision, all of your finances and investments are visible, giving you a complete view of your financial picture. Import your savings, investments, real estate, loans, and insurance policies to create your financial roadmap and understand where you are and where you’re going.
WealthVision is also conducive to personal goal planning. This financial vision board assists clients planning for major goals such as retirement, education, wealth transfer and even charitable giving.
By enrolling in WealthVision, you and your CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional can collaborate, set accurate goals and track your progress. This real-time resource puts information at your fingertips to make critical decisions when you experience a life event. Your entire portfolio is updated every day so it will be ready when you are.
Access all of your most critical documents on the go. WealthVision’s Digital Vault allows you to store private files and share them as needed. Some of the key documents it can store include:
- List of medication and healthcare directive
- Household inventory list or video
- Copies of passport, birth certificate, marriage license, and DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty from the U.S. military)
- Financial power of attorney and will or trust
- Titles to homes, auto, boats, etc.
- Employment benefit statement
- Social Security statement
- Pension documents
- Insurance contracts
- Tax returns
- Other important legal, medical, financial and household documents
With its 256-bit encryption, you can trust that your information and any sensitive documents are safe and can only be seen by you and your designated advisor, CPA, or approved family member. And, perhaps most importantly, you never have to worry about your information being shared with online advertisers and other service providers.
WealthVision is available via desktop or mobile browsers.
If you have an investment account with us, it’s easy to create your WealthVision account and begin using it now.
Delta Community Retirement & Investment Services offers investment strategy, retirement advice and a range of financial services, combined with access to financial planning resources through our relationship with LPL Financial.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Your Credit Union (“Financial Institution”) provides referrals to financial professionals of LPL Financial LLC (“LPL”) pursuant to an agreement that allows LPL to pay the Financial Institution for these referrals. This creates an incentive for the Financial Institution to make these referrals, resulting in a conflict of interest. The Financial Institution is not a current client of LPL for brokerage or advisory services. Please visit https://www.lpl.com/disclosures/is-lpl-relationship-disclosure.html for more detailed information.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker/dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Delta Community Credit Union and Delta Community Retirement & Investment Services are not registered as a broker/dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Delta Community Retirement & Investment Services, and may also be employees of Delta Community Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from and not affiliates of Delta Community Credit Union or Delta Community Retirement & Investment Services. The Delta Community Retirement & Investment Services site is designed for U.S. residents only. The services offered within this site are offered exclusively through our U.S. registered representatives. LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site are licensed in all 50 states.
Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are: