Help Your Kids Learn All About Money
Delta Community's Cool Cash Money Camps
are designed to help your child learn about money while having fun. Cool Cash Elementary School Camp provides an interactive introduction to understanding and managing money. Cool Cash Middle School Camp gives kids the opportunity to expand on their earlier experiences or dive right in with a customized financial lesson.
Cool Cash Money Camp – Elementary School
During our Cool Cash Elementary School Camp, your child will learn the basics of money during an interactive session. Each learning segment includes a discussion and collaborative activity. This camp is appropriate for elementary school-aged children. Each camper will receive a camp workbook, achievement certificate and fun gift. Please note that a parent must remain onsite with their child during the camp session.
Camp sessions are facilitated by Delta Community representatives and Camp curriculum meets age-appropriate National Financial Literacy Standards. Topics include:
- Earning - learning to earn, identifying sources of income
- Saving - creating a savings goal and plan, eliminating unnecessary expenses
- Spending - differentiating between wants and needs, exploring different methods of payment
- Giving - understanding charitable organizations, discovering ways to give to those in need
Space is limited, so register today
Cool Cash Money Camp – Middle School
Cool Cash Middle School Camp is an opportunity for your child to see how financial decisions impact real life. Building on money basics, like saving and spending, Cool Cash Middle School Camp explores all aspects of budgeting and includes a guided, personalized lesson. This camp is appropriate for middle school-aged children. Please note that a parent must remain onsite with their child during the camp session.
Delta Community representatives facilitate all Cool Cash Money Camp sessions and the curriculum meets age-appropriate National Financial Literacy Standards. Topics include:
- Budgeting - setting a budget with real-world expenses, identifying common budget busters
- Insurance - investigating why insurance is an important part of a financial plan
- Credit basics - understanding credit and interest, learning how to use credit responsibly
- Introduction to investing - exploring the basics of investing, discovering the power of compound interest
Space is limited, so register for Middle School Camp today