Social Media Rules and Regulations
"VALENTINE'S DAY GIVEAWAY" SWEEPSTAKES
1. HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Delta Community Credit Union Valentine's Day Giveaway will be held Thursday, February 14, 2019 through Friday, February 15, 2019 (“the Promotion Period”). There are two ways to enter:
A. You will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes when you submit a "throwback" photo of you and your valentine through a comment on our Valentine's Day Giveaway post.
B. Alternatively hand print your complete name, address, age, e-mail address (if available), daytime/evening phone numbers and the words, “Valentine's Day Giveaway” on a plain piece of 3”x 5” paper, and mail in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: Delta Community Credit Union, 3250 Riverwood Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339, Attention: Marketing Dept. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by February 15, 2019 and received by February 19, 2019.
Limit of one entry per person by any means.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and U.S. citizens. Residents of Florida are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes. Entrants must not be employees of Delta Community Credit Union and family members of employees (including spouse, children, parents and siblings of employees) of Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any individuals engaged in any way in the development, production, printing, distribution or execution of this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
3. PRIZES. One (1) prize shall be awarded, consisting of a $50 gift card for Fandango and a $50 gift card for Darden Restaurants. The winner will be selected and the prize awarded after the close of the sweepstakes period (approximately February 19, 2019). Actual Retail Value (ARV) of Prizes: $100. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. All federal and state taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winners will be issued a 1099 tax form for the ARV of the prize and will be required to fill out a W-9 form.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about February 19, 2019 by Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Winner will be notified on Facebook within 30 days. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable or winner cannot be located or does not respond by deadline date, an alternative winner will be selected. Winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and where not limited by law, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of prize notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Prize will only be awarded if winner complies with these Official Rules.
6. RELEASES. You acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Twitter. You agree to release Facebook and/or Twitter from liability for any loss or damage of any kind in connection with this contest. By entering this contest, you are providing information to Delta Community Credit Union and not to Facebook.
7. COPY OF OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES. For a copy of the official rules, please email Marketing@DeltaCommunityCU.com during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. WINNERS. Winners may be posted on www.DeltaCommunityCU.com by February 19, 2019.
9. SPONSOR. Delta Community Credit Union, 3250 Riverwood Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339.