Social Media Rules and Regulations
NATIONAL DOG DAY GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
1. HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Delta Community Credit Union National Dog Day Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on August 26, 2020 and ends on August 28, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). There are two ways to enter:
A. You (“Entrant”) will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes when you “like” our designated National Dog Day Giveaway post on Facebook and comment on the post by sharing a photo of your dog(s) during the Promotion Period.
B. Alternatively hand print your complete name, address, age, e-mail address (if available), daytime/evening phone numbers and the words, “National Pet Day Giveaway Sweepstakes” on a plain piece of 3”x 5” paper, and mail in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: Delta Community Credit Union, 3250 Riverwood Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339, Attention: Marketing Dept. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by August 28 2020 and received by September 1, 2020.
Limit of one entry per person by any means.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Entrants must be US citizens at least eighteen (18) years of age who are either Delta Community Credit Union members or residents of the counties in Delta Community Credit Union’s field of membership. Residents of Florida are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes. Entrants must not be employees or family members of employees (including spouse, children, parents and siblings of employees) of Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any individuals engaged in any way in the development, production, printing, distribution or execution of this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
3. PRIZES. Two (2) prizes shall be awarded, each consisting of one (1) Barkbox from Barkbox.com (the “Prize”). The winner will be selected and the prize awarded after the close of the Promotion Period (estimated to be on or around Septmber 1, 2020). Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Prize: $70. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. All federal and state taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner may be issued a 1099 tax form for the value of the prize and will be required to fill out a W-9 form. Failure to abide by these rules may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS. Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about September 2, 2020 by Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Winner will be notified by mail, telephone, or Facebook within two (2) days. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable or winner cannot be located or does not respond by September 6, 2020, an alternative winner will be selected. Winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and where not limited by law, a publicity release within with five (5) days of prize notification or the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Prize will only be awarded if winner complies with these Official Rules.
6. RELEASES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Entrant agrees that the Sponsor, its affiliates and its employees, officers, representatives, its respective successors, assigns, and agencies, shall not be liable for any personal injury, death, loss, or damage of any kind or any other causes of action or claims related to Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Entrants acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Fandango or Darden Restaurants. You agree to release Facebook from liability for any loss or damage of any kind in connection with this contest. By entering this contest, you are providing information to Delta Community Credit Union and not to Facebook. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any part thereof.
7. COPY OF OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES. For a copy of the Official Rules, please email Marketing@DeltaCommunityCU.com during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. WINNERS. Winners will be posted on Delta Community's Facebook page by September 7, 2020. For identification of the winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Delta Community Credit Union, Marketing Department, 3250 Riverwood Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia 30339.
9. SPONSOR. Delta Community Credit Union, 3250 Riverwood Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339.