Social Media Rules and Regulations
"2017 International Credit Union Day (ICU Day) Giveaway" Contest
1. HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Delta Community Credit Union Back to School Giveaway Contest will be held Tuesday, October 17, 2017 through Wednesday, October 18, 2017 (“the Promotion Period”). There are two ways to enter:
A. You will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes when you post in response to the specified “ICU Day Giveaway” post on our Facebook and/or Twitter page.
B. Alternatively hand print your complete name, address, age, e-mail address (if available), daytime/evening phone numbers and the words, “2017 ICU Day Giveaway” on a plain piece of 3”x 5” paper, and mail in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: Delta Community Credit Union, 3250 Riverwood Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339, Attention: Marketing Dept. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 17, 2017 and received by October 19, 2017.
Limit of one entry per person by any means.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and U.S. citizens. Residents of Florida are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes. Entrants must not be employees of Delta Community Credit Union and family members of employees (including spouse, children, parents and siblings of employees) of Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any individuals engaged in any way in the development, production, printing, distribution or execution of this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
3. PRIZES. Five (5) Cargo Boxes. The winners will be selected and the prizes awarded after the close of the sweepstakes period (approximately October 19, 2017). Actual Retail Value (ARV) of Prizes: $30.00. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. All federal and state taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winners may be issued a 1099 tax form for the ARV of the prize and may be required to fill out a W-9 form.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about October 19, 2017 by Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Winner will be notified on Facebook and/or Twitter within 30 days. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable or winner cannot be located or does not respond by deadline date, an alternative winner will be selected. Winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and where not limited by law, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of prize notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Prize will only be awarded if winner complies with these Official Rules.
6. RELEASES. You acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Twitter. You agree to release Facebook and/or Twitter from liability for any loss or damage of any kind in connection with this contest. By entering this contest, you are providing information to Delta Community Credit Union and not to Facebook.
7. COPY OF OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES. For a copy of the official rules, please email Marketing@DeltaCommunityCU.com during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. WINNERS. Winners may be posted on www.DeltaCommunityCU.com by October 31, 2017.
9. SPONSOR. Delta Community Credit Union, 3250 Riverwood Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339.