Social Media Rules and Regulations
2021 BACK TO SCHOOL GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
1. HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Delta Community Credit Union 2021 Back to School Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on July 15, 2021 and ends on July 18, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). There are two ways to enter:
A. You (“Entrant”) will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes when you "like" Delta Community Credit Union's designated Back to School Giveaway post on Facebook and comment on the post by sharing a photo of your favorite summer activity with a caption during the Promotion Period.
B. Alternatively hand print your complete name, address, age, e-mail address (if available), daytime/evening phone numbers and the words, “National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day Giveaway” on a plain piece of 3”x 5” paper, and mail in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: Delta Community Credit Union, 3250 Riverwood Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339, Attention: Marketing Dept. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by July 18, 2021 and received by July 21, 2021.
Limit of one entry per person by any means.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Entrants must be US citizens at least eighteen (18) years of age who are either Delta Community Credit Union members or residents of the counties in Delta Community Credit Union’s field of membership. Residents of Florida are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes. Entrants must not be employees or family members of employees (including spouse, children, parents and siblings of employees) of Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any individuals engaged in any way in the development, production, printing, distribution or execution of this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
3. PRIZES. Two (2) prizes shall be awarded, each consisting of one (1) $50 Walmart gift card. The winners will be selected and the prizes awarded after the close of the Promotion Period (estimated to be on or around July 21, 2021). Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Prizes: $100. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. All federal and state taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. The winners may be issued a 1099 tax form for the value of the prize and will be required to fill out a W-9 form. Failure to abide by these rules may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about June 24, 2021 by Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Winners will immediately be notified by telephone, email, or Facebook two (2) days. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable or a winner cannot be located or does not respond by July 21, 2021, an alternative winner will be selected. Prize will only be awarded if winners comply with these Official Rules.
6. RELEASES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Entrant agrees that the Sponsor, its affiliates and its employees, officers, representatives, its respective successors, assigns, and agencies, shall not be liable for any personal injury, death, loss, or damage of any kind or any other causes of action or claims related to Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
Entrant agrees to release, indemnify, and hold Delta Community Credit Union, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, employees, and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including attorneys’ fees and settlement costs), damages, suits, costs, demands, and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the use or misuse of the Prize by anyone other than Sponsor. As a condition to accepting the Prize, Entrant may be required to execute a separate release and indemnification agreement with Sponsor with respect to the use of the Prize.
Entrants acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, FandangoNow or Uber Eats. You agree to release Facebook from liability for any loss or damage of any kind in connection with this contest. By entering this contest, you are providing information to Delta Community Credit Union and not to Facebook.
7. COPY OF OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES. For a copy of the Official Rules, please email Marketing@DeltaCommunityCU.com during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. WINNERS. Winners will be posted on Delta Community's Facebook page by July 24, 2021.
9. SPONSOR. Delta Community Credit Union, 3250 Riverwood Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339.