Skip to main content

Knowledge Base Article

Money Order or Official Check Stop Payment

How do I place a stop payment on a money order or an official check that I have purchased?

You may request a stop payment by phone, in person at your branch or through the Secure Email located under Additional Services within your Online Banking (Include the 10 digit serial number and amount, if available). View the stop payment fee.

information iconStop payments can only be placed on Official checks that are lost, stolen or destroyed and only after 10 business days from the date the check was issued. You will need to complete and return an affidavit form before the funds can be re-deposited back to your account.