Reward Points Program Frequently Asked Questions
How can I earn points?
Points are awarded for qualifying purchases using a Delta Community issued rewards participating Visa® Debit or Credit Card. Please view the Program terms and conditions for more details.
What are qualifying purchases?
The general definition of a qualifying purchase is any purchase made with a rewards participating Delta Community Visa Debit or Credit Card, without using a PIN. Please review the Program terms and conditions provided by Delta Community for more information.
How long after I make a purchase will my points be visible and available for redemption?
Points earned for qualifying purchases are usually visible and available for redemption within five (5) business days from the date the purchase transaction posts to your Checking or Credit Card account.
How do I know how many points I have?
Your current available points balance is listed in the top right corner of every page on the rewards website. You can also call our Reward Points member service at 877-335-8297 to find out how many points you have, and place an order for a reward.
Will my points expire?
Yes. Your points will expire on the last day of the year, three (3) years after the date of issuance. Points expiration rules are available within the Program terms and conditions and additional details can be found within the My Account Statement page on the rewards website.
Are there any fees for participating in the rewards program?
There are no participation fees, but there may be nominal redemption fees depending upon the reward item you choose. Redemption fees will be included in the point value you are quoted at the time of redemption. Please review the Program terms and conditions provided by Delta Community for more information.
If my card was blocked, and I have a new card number, will my Reward Points transfer to the new card?
Yes, the Reward Points earned on your old card will be transferred to your new card.
How do I place my order
You can order your reward via the rewards website or by phone.
- The most popular way to order your reward is directly through the rewards website. First, select the rewards category you would like to view under the "Browse rewards" dropdown menu. Then:
- Select the reward you want.
- Select "Add item to cart" to place your order and choose "Check out" (To change your selection or to start over, simply remove the item(s) from your Cart).
- Verify and confirm your redemption information, and enter the shipping address.
- Continue to step 2 and review your order to ensure the reward listed is exactly what you want.
- Select "Place my order" to complete your order. You will receive an order confirmation with the option to print the confirmation for your records, and an email confirmation will be sent to the email address we have on file for the Primary Member.
- To place your order over the phone, please call our member service at 877-335-8297. When speaking to a representative, please be as specific as possible regarding the brand and name of the reward you want, the color and size (if this applies) and the item number (if you know it) to ensure the desired reward is ordered correctly (ex: Bose® QuietComfort® 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling™ headphones).
How can I check on the status of my order?
You can check the status of your order online by selecting Order Status in the dropdown menu or by calling member service at 877-335-8297 to speak directly to a representative.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Please allow the standard shipping time of 2-4 weeks to receive your order. The standard shipping time for gift cards is 5-10 business days. Gift cards are shipped via first class U.S. mail (or UPS Ground for orders over $300). eGift Cards will be delivered immediately via email.