Skip to main content

Knowledge Base Article

Instructions for (DFAS) retired military pay deposit

How can I have my military retired pay deposited directly into my credit union account?

To have your military paycheck direct deposited into your Delta Community account, complete the FASTSTART Direct Deposit form at the Bureau of Fiscal Service United States Treasury Department's website.