Skip to main content

Knowledge Base Article

Switch from ACH to another repayment method

Can I switch from ACH to another repayment method on my current loan? Is there a form to fill out to cancel the Electronic Authorization/ACH like there was when requesting an ACH payment?

If the loan payment is set up as an Electronic Authorization/ACH Origination to make the loan payment, you will need to send a request in writing by fax to 470-351-6628. Or, submit a request within Online Banking from Secure Email under Additional Services to have the loan payment changed from Electronic Authorization/ACH to the requested new method you have chosen.