Skip to main content

Knowledge Base Article

Insurance Company authorization to obtain loan information on a totaled vehicle

I totaled my vehicle; does the insurance company need my permission to receive information regarding the loan?

The insurance company does not need permission to speak to a title clerk regarding your loan. Please have them contact the Title Department at 404-677-4661.