Skip to main content

Knowledge Base Article

Reinstating Visa after bankruptcy

If I have been out of bankruptcy for 3 years or more, can my Visa card be reinstated?

You may reapply for a Visa. Please submit copies of your discharge papers to us at 404-677-4807. A loan officer will review your application and request additional documentation if needed. However, if the credit union incurred a loss due to your bankruptcy, we will not reinstate your Visa.