Skip to main content

Knowledge Base Article

Sending an ACH to other financial institutions

Can I have money withdrawn from my Delta Community Checking Account and have the money deposited into my account or another person's account at another institution? (i.e. a family member's bank account at another bank?)

You may complete an ACH (Electronic Deposit/Withdrawal Agreement Authorization form) to send money to another financial institution monthly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly or weekly within the United States.

We are unable to set up an ACH to an international bank. Read more about sending an international wire.

You will need to check with the accepting financial institution if the names do not match the account at the other financial institution. They may not accept the transfer to someone else's account.