Skip to main content

Knowledge Base Article

Canceling an automatic debit

I have noticed on my statements that I have been debited for a service that I cancelled with the merchant within the past 60 days. I no longer need to have this ACH deduction taken from my Checking Account.

You will need to complete an affidavit for stop payment. Please contact us by sending a message within Online Banking from Secure Email under Additional Services or by phone at 800-544-3328 to request this form.