How do I request a mortgage subordination?
Delta Community Credit Union will prepare the subordination agreement. A $100 non-refundable processing fee will apply. Following the review of the required documentation, a copy of the agreement will be sent to the proposed first lien holder. The original subordination request will be overnighted directly to the closing agent. The completed subordination agreement request form should be sent to email@example.com or faxed to 770-632-8829.
- Subordination Agreement Request Form
- Completed loan application (Form 1003)
- First two pages of the appraisal (not required for HARP)
- Income documentation for all borrowers (not required for HARP)
- Wage earners: 2 Recent pay stubs and W-2s; Self-employed: All pages of tax returns with all schedules
- Copy of completed title search
- Cash-out refinance only: Please provide the purpose of the cash out and if controlled payoffs are required
- To authorize a transfer from your Delta Community account, the borrower’s written consent is required. Complete and submit the Mortgage Subordination Authorization form. If paying by check, please make payable to Delta Community Credit Union and mail overnight to:
Attn: Subordination Department
315 Hwy 74 North
Peachtree City, GA 30269
FIRST LIEN HOLDER CONTACT INFORMATION
Overnight Shipping Account #:
CLOSING AGENT CONTACT INFORMATION
Estimate Closing Date: ______________________________________
Please submit all documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 770-632-8829. For additional questions, please contact Steven Sharp at 404-677-8647.