Skip to main content

Knowledge Base Article

Property Taxes

I have a mortgage with an escrow account. Do I need to send my property tax bill to the credit union?

Annual tax bills are automatically sent to the escrow department therefore it is not necessary to forward a copy of your tax bill. If you receive an additional tax bill (generally as a result of a submitted appeal), please contact the Escrow department at 404-677-8785. Additional tax bills are mailed directly to the homeowner and it is the homeowner’s responsibility to notify the Escrow department so that payment may be issued.