If the company or agency that pays you offers Direct Deposit, obtain their Direct Deposit form. To complete the form, you will need the following information as it relates to your Delta Community accounts:
- Account numbers – You can set up Direct Deposit to your Delta Community Checking, Savings or Money Market Account. Depending on your employer, you can split your deposit into multiple accounts. When noting your Delta Community account numbers, remember your Checking Account number is different from your Delta Community Membership/Savings Account number.
- Our routing number – Delta Community’s routing number is 261071315.
- A voided check – Your employer or agency may request you provide a voided check, along with your completed Direct Deposit form.
How to locate your Checking, Membership/Savings and Money Market Account number(s):
To locate your Delta Community account numbers:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select your Checking, Savings or Money Market Account under My Accounts
- Click the Account Details drop-down function which appears in gray type at the top of your Account History
- Your Checking, Savings and Money Market Account numbers are labeled ACH number
- Our routing number is also there for your convenience
Your account numbers are also listed on your Delta Community monthly statement under the Account Description section.