Plan for the Future by Planning Right Now
This innovative, web-based planning tool allows you to organize, track your financial goals and prepare for where you see yourself tomorrow.
- Secure dashboard with a centralized view of all of your banking, investment, insurance and reward accounts across institutions
- Real-time details on your entire portfolio, allowing you to plan, budget, and set goals and alerts
- Digital Vault with secure 256-bit encryption to store sensitive documents and personal information
- Ability to grant access to additional users such as a CPA, Advisor or designated family member
- Comprehensive wealth management, financial planning and analysis based on your individual needs
Take advantage of your free one-year access to WealthVision today.
Sign Up Now
When you sign up, a member of our Client Services Team will contact you to help you get started with WealthVision:
- You will receive an email from “MyAccountViewOnline” with an activation link within two business days of speaking with a member of our team.
- Click the link to activate your account. Please note that, for your protection, the link is only valid for 24 hours from the time it
- Once you’ve established access and are logged in to your account, click on the “WealthVision” tab. From there you can start linking your accounts from other institutions, set up custom reports and take advantage of all the great benefits WealthVision has to offer.
We invite you to take full advantage of this offer and want you to know we’re here to help.
Offer valid through December 31, 2017
To start your free one-year WealthVision access:
*Offer is non-transferrable. Complimentary access granted for one year. No charges will be incurred after the one-year period as a result of accepting this offer. Should you become a client of Delta Community Retirement & Investment Services, your access will continue at no cost to you. Otherwise, your WealthVisionSM account will be closed at the conclusion of the complimentary year.
Securities, Financial Planning and Advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured Delta Community Credit Union deposits and are not NCUA insured. These products are not obligations of Delta Community Credit Union and are not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by Delta Community Credit Union or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible. Delta Community Credit Union and Delta Community Retirement & Investment Services are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.