Dear Valued Member,
As we have all had to do in our personal lives during the past two years, Delta Community has stayed focused and been resilient in order to manage through the pandemic.
Our employees successfully sustained operations and consistently kept our branches open during the peak of the various surges in COVID-19, including the significant spike caused by the omicron variant this past winter. Our team is committed to being available in person whenever needed as we recognize the confidence you place in us as your chosen financial partner.
We also stayed on track with our broader business plan and delivered on many initiatives that we had underway or planned previously. In addition to maintaining highly attractive interest rates and pricing, Delta Community allocates dollars annually for service enhancements, new offerings or infrastructure upgrades that add to member convenience and value.
Key accomplishments in 2022 include:
I would be remiss here if I did not acknowledge the additional stress we are all feeling today as recent geopolitical concerns and ongoing supply chain disruptions have resulted in high inflation and the threat of a significant economic downturn or recession. Many members have turned to us for guidance with their budgeting and long-term savings or investment plans.
Delta Community has numerous resources to assist in this regard. CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals are available to help you evaluate your overall financial strategy based on your individual goals. Our award-winning Financial Education Center continues to host free, practical workshops on personal budgeting, credit score management, first-time car and home buying, and other relevant topics.
Again, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you and will work to earn your loyalty each day. Please know we will continue to monitor conditions with the pandemic and reinstitute preventive healthcare measures for the safety and welfare of members and employees if additional surges occur in the coming months.
Chief Executive Officer
Get more out of life with the new Delta Community Visa Signature® Credit Card! This card offers a way to earn more rewards and extraordinary benefits, including contactless technology, no annual fee, travel discounts and access to unique experiences. You'll also earn 1.5x Reward Points per $1 spent, equivalent to 1.5% Cash Back,1 and a 1.5% Cash Rebate on Balance Transfers2 made within 90 days of account opening.
As a welcome bonus, you’ll get 15,000 bonus Reward Points, equivalent to $150, when you spend $3,500 within 90 days of account opening.3 To learn more and apply, stop by a branch to speak to a Delta Community representative or visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Signature.
Do you need a little extra cash? With the flexibility of a Delta Community Personal Loan, you can finance the things that are most important to you right now. We offer great low rates, a variety of repayment options and fixed terms with no annual fee. With a Personal Loan, you can take a dream vacation, finance home improvements, cover household expenses, consolidate high-interest debt, fund automobile repairs or whatever you need.
The benefits of a Personal Loan from Delta Community go beyond having extra cash. They include a super-fast approval process and quick access to your funds—all from a lender you can trust. Log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App to apply, or call our Loan Consultants at 844-544-9478 today!
Now’s the perfect time to refer friends to Delta Community, because we’re doubling your bonus to $1006—and giving your friends $507—for each referral! Get your double bonus now through June 30, 2022. Here’s how to cash in:
Get $100 for each friend you refer, up to $500! Visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Refer to share all that’s good about Delta Community and earn extra cash today.
We recently presented two more grants from our 2022 Philanthropic Fund, totaling $10,000 to the organizations listed below:
The Delta Community Philanthropic Fund will invest a total of $125,000 throughout 2022 in 20 metro Atlanta non-profit organizations that support the physical and financial needs of people who live within the communities we serve.
Delta Community Credit Union is proud to celebrate the achievements of the class of 2022! In honor of your hard work and dedication, we want to help set you up for a successful financial future with our Free Checking Account with no unnecessary fees, requirements or unwanted stress. For a limited time, we’ll add a bonus match of the deposits made to your account up to $1006 when you open a new Checking Account by June 30. To learn more and apply, visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Grad22.
Looking for a way to make a difference in a child’s life? Delta Community is partnering with Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) as a way for our members to help one of Atlanta’s best hospitals. When you make a qualifying Zelle® or Bill Pay transaction now through June 30, $1 will be donated to CHOA, where doctors, nurses and staff are trained to care for children under the age of 21.7
Qualifying transactions include adding and paying a new biller, activating a new eBill, setting up an automatic payment and sending $5 or more to a new person using Zelle.8, 9
Experience the convenience of Zelle® and Bill Pay and help Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta today.
In celebration of Mother’s Day, we recently conducted a special “Mother’s Day Giveaway” promotion on our Facebook page. Members were invited to post comments on our page about the impact their moms, grandmothers, wives or other mother figures have had on their lives, and two lucky moms won $50 Target gift cards. Our winners, Tracy, who nominated her mom Diann (pictured left) and Chanthany, who nominated her mom Deborah (pictured right), submitted the following entries:
Tracy says, “Me, my mom, my daughter and my granddaughter. Four generations made strong by my momma, Diann Johnston. She's my hero, my rock, my mom. She didn't birth me but in her heart she's always held me. Adoption rocks!”
Chanthany nominated her mom with, “This is my mother Deborah. She is incredibly special to our family because she has taught us the value of loving others and supporting them. She is the reason why I am the mother that I am today. Her current appearance is a far cry from this photo as she is battling major health issues but she is still so beautiful to us. This Mother's Day I'm happy she is still here for us to celebrate!”
Be sure to follow us on Facebook for a chance to win our next photo submission contest.
Delta Community Credit Union is more than just a place to bank, we’re a resource for information to help you navigate financial questions in your day-to-day life. Join us for our new video series, Executive Insights, where the leaders of Delta Community delve into the topics top of mind for savvy consumers. In our first video, Membership Means More, Chief Executive Officer of Delta Community, Hank Halter, discusses the credit union difference and why Delta Community is more than just a place to bank. Future topics include consumer and residential lending, service and delivery and digital banking and service technology. Don’t miss these information packed sessions with Delta Community’s executive leaders!
At Delta Community, we know that knowledge is the key to reaching your financial goals and establishing good financial habits. That’s why we’re offering a series of workshops each month focusing on a different aspect of personal finance. Whether you’re planning for a major milestone or trying to better manage your finances, our Financial Education Center offers the tools to help you achieve financial success.
Our June series will focus on Family and Life Stages. We're excited to offer two youth camps, designed specifically for Delta Community Credit Union members, to teach children all about money. This summer each camp is being offered in-person and virtually, focusing on age-specific lessons. Morning and afternoon sessions are available from June 7-16.
Check our Events & Seminars page for more information on upcoming seminars.
As of April 30, 2022
Monday, June 20
Member Care: 800-544-3328
Home Loans: 866-963-7811
1. Please refer to the Reward Points Terms & Conditions for more information. To learn more about Delta Community’s free Reward Points Program, visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Rewards. For card terms and rates as well as more details about Delta Community’s Visa Signature Credit Card, visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Signature.
2.The minimum Balance Transfer amount is $500. Balance Transfers from loans or credit cards held at Delta Community do not qualify for this Cash Rebate. Balance Transfer requests cannot be transferred or used by any persons other than the primary cardholder on the account. You will not qualify for this offer if you are in default of your Delta Community Visa Consumer Credit Card Agreement. The Cash Rebate will be calculated as 1.5% of the balance(s) transferred and will be credited to your Primary Savings Account after the balance(s) transferred has revolved for two consecutive billing cycles. See the Balance Transfer Request form within Online Banking for additional Terms & Conditions.
3. The 15,000 Reward Points will be awarded if you spend a net total of $3,500 in signature-based purchase transactions (without the use of a PIN) minus return transactions within 90 days of account opening. Balance transfers, money transfers, and cash advances do not count toward spend requirement. To qualify, purchases must post within 90 days of account opening. You will not qualify for this offer if you are in default of your Delta Community Visa Consumer Credit Card Agreement. To receive points, account must be in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars, any applicable loan payments current, and all accounts in compliance with any other terms, conditions and governing requirements.
4. You can earn up to $500 per calendar year. Referrer must be Primary Account Holder with Delta Community. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Refer-A-Friend bonus cannot be combined with other promotions and is not valid for previous offers or orders. The person you refer must be at least 16 years old to participate in the program. Bonus payments are made within 60 days of program requirements being met. $100 referral bonus offer valid for accounts referred and opened May 1 – June 30, 2022.
5. Applicant must be at least 16 years old, eligible and qualify for membership. To obtain the $50 bonus applicant must (1) Become a member of Delta Community Credit Union by opening a consumer Savings Account with a minimum of $5. Refer-A-Friend Promotion Code must be applied online or in a branch at account opening. Offer not valid if not redeemed by one of these two methods; (2) open a consumer Checking Account within 90 days of opening membership; and (3) deposit $50 to Checking Account and make a minimum of 10 (ten) Visa® Debit Card purchases which post and clear the account within 60 days of Checking Account opening. ATM transactions will not be considered for bonus. To receive bonus, account must be in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars, any applicable loan payments current, and all accounts in compliance with any other terms, conditions and governing requirements. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Please check our website for current rates. The bonus will be deposited to the Checking Account within 60 days after deposit and transaction requirements are met. Offer is valid for first-time Delta Community members only, is not transferable, and cannot be combined with other offers. Offer may only be redeemed once per member.
6. Offer is valid for new Delta Community members between the ages of 17 and 25 and cannot be combined with any other offer. Applicant must qualify and open membership andChecking Account between May 15 and June 30, 2022.Existing members ages 17 to 25 without a Delta Community Checking Account are also eligible. Bonus of up to $100 will be paid equal to the deposits made to account (up to $100) which remain in the account through June 30, 2022, excluding dividends. The annual Percentage Yield for Savings is 0.08% as of May 1, 2022. The Annual Percentage Yield for Checking is 0.00% for balances less than $5,000 as of May 1, 2022. Rates are subject to change. The bonus will be deposited to the Checking Account within 60 days after deposit requirements are met. To receive bonus, all accounts must remain in good standing, including all loan payments current.
7. Between May 1, 2022 and June 30, 2022 $1 will be donated to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta each time a consumer performs one of the qualifying Zelle or Bill Pay transactions. Maximum donation is $15,000 total for all campaign participants throughout 2022. Your Delta Community Credit Union account must be in good standing. Business accounts are excluded. Employees of Fiserv, Inc. and of Delta Community Credit Union and their respective parent and affiliate companies, as well as board members and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Rules are subject to change without notice.
8. Qualifying transactions for Bill Pay: (1) Add and Pay a New Bill Pay Payee. New Payee must be added during the campaign time period. Payment must be scheduled and complete during campaign time period. Bill Pay payment must be $10 or more. (2) Activate a new eBill. (3) Set up a new Autopay or Recurring payment. Qualifying transactions for Zelle®: (1) Add and Pay a new Zelle® contact. The new Zelle® contact must be added during campaign time period. Zelle® transaction must be scheduled and complete during campaign time period. Zelle® transaction must be $5 or more. Qualifying Zelle® payments must be paid to a person different from the sender.
9. eBill is an electronic version of a paper bill sent directly to you when a new statement is made available. eBills are sent from a biller to your Delta Community Bill Pay account the same way a paper bill arrives to your home mailbox. Our Bill Pay allows you to view all your eBills—as well as account balances, transactions and statement information—in one convenient place. AutoPay is a means to set up repeating payments in Online Bill Pay. You can set up payments to be made based on a schedule that works best for you. You can change or stop AutoPay at any time.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH EARLY WARNING SERVICES, LLC OR ZELLE®.