Delta Community is offering members low rates on new and used Car and Vehicle Loans until May 31. Well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit can get rates as low as 0.98% APR on new and used Car Loans and as low as 3.98% on loans for boats, motorcycles, RVs and more!1 As an added bonus, members who finance with us and purchase their car through Carvana.com/DeltaCommunity will receive an extra .25% off their already low rates.2 Learn more on our website or to apply now, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Apply for a Loan, or call our Loan Consultant Group at 844-544-9478.
There’s no better time to share the benefit of Delta Community membership with your friends and family. From now until May 31, you can earn a double bonus of $1003 and your friend will receive $50 when they open a new account.4 Here’s how to cash in on your double bonus:
Visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Refer to start sharing all that’s good about Delta Community and earn extra cash today!
We recently announced the 2021 recipients of our annual Scholarship Program! Now in it’s 16th year, the program awarded a total of $25,000 to the following five metro Atlanta students based on academic achievement, community service and submission of an essay.
For more information about each of these exceptional students and additional program details, visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Scholarship.
In additional to our annual Scholarship Program, Delta Community will also award $10,000 in scholarships throughout 2021 to students of Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). We will begin accepting applications for our second quarter HBCU Scholarship on May 17! If you know an exceptional student currently attending a Georgia HBCU or a graduating high school senior who has received an official acceptance letter to a Georgia HBCU, tell us why they deserve to receive a $2,500 scholarship. Delta Community will select one winner from among the most compelling submissions.
Looking for a way to give back? Delta Community is partnering with Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) as a way for our members to help one of Atlanta’s best hospitals. When you make a qualifying Bill Pay or Zelle transaction now through June 30, $1 will be donated to CHOA, where doctors, nurses and staff are trained to care for children under the age of 21. 5
Qualifying transactions include adding and paying a new biller, activating a new eBill,6 setting up an automatic payment7 and sending $5 or more to a new person using Zelle. 8
Experience the convenience of Bill Pay and Zelle and help Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta today.
We recently presented two more grants from our 2021 Philanthropic Fund, totaling $17,5000, to the organizations listed below:
The Delta Community Philanthropic Fund will invest a total of $125,000 throughout 2021 to 20 metro Atlanta non-profit organizations that support the physical and financial needs of people who live within the communities we serve.
We recently celebrated the 10th anniversary of our Johns Creek Branch. CEO Hank Halter and SVP of Branch Delivery Pam Davis visited the branch to thank the staff for their hard work and dedication, and to present a special plaque to the team.
“We have more than 70,000 members living in Fulton County, and more than 8,500 of them call Johns Creek their ‘home’ branch,” said CEO Hank Halter. “I’m incredibly proud of everything our Johns Creek team has accomplished the past 10 years and look forward to continuing to serve the community well into the future.”
Thank you to our members and branch staff who have made Johns Creek such a success for the last decade. We look forward to many more years of serving the community!
April 11 was National Pet Day, and we celebrated by asking our Facebook followers to share photos of their beloved pets. We loved seeing the sweet and silly shots of your dogs, cats, birds and even cows! Two lucky winners, selected at random, received $50 gift cards to spoil their pets with gifts and treats. Be sure to follow us on Facebook for a chance to enter our next photo submission contest.
At Delta Community, we know that knowledge is the key to reaching your financial goals and establishing good financial habits. That’s why we’re offering a series of workshops each month focusing on a different aspect of personal finance. Whether you’re planning for a major milestone or trying to better manage your finances, our Financial Education Center offers the tools to help you achieve financial success.
Our May series will focus on Home Buying. We’ll discuss the steps for buying your first home, what costs to expect with homeownership, what to consider before refinancing or using home equity, and how to financially prepare for selling your home.
Check our Events & Seminars page for more information on upcoming seminars.
As of March 31, 2021
Monday, May 31
Member Care: 800-544-3328
Home Loans: 866-963-7811
1. Rates expressed as Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for well-qualified borrows with excellent credit. Rates are based on creditworthiness and term of loan. APR available April 1 – May 31, 2021. Income verification may be required. Insured by NCUA.
2. Services offered through Carvana are separate and distinct from any business conducted with Delta Community and are not guaranteed by or obligations of the Credit Union. Additional .25% APR discount is only available for Carvana car purchases made April 1 – May 31, 2021.
3. You can earn up to $500 per calendar year. Referrer must be Primary Account Holder with Delta Community. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Refer-A-Friend bonus cannot be combined with other promotions and is not valid for previous offers or orders. The person you refer must be at least 16 years old to participate in the program. Bonus payments are made within 60 days of program requirements being met. $100 referral bonus offer valid for referred accounts opened April 1 – May 31, 2021.
4. Applicant must be at least 16 years old, eligible and qualify for membership. To obtain the $50 bonus applicant must (1) Become a member of Delta Community Credit Union by opening a consumer Savings Account with a minimum of $5. Refer-A-Friend Promotion Code must be applied online or in a branch at account opening. Offer not valid if not redeemed by one of these two methods; (2) open a consumer Checking Account within 90 days of opening membership; and (3) deposit $50 to Checking Account and make a minimum of 10 (ten) Visa® Debit Card purchases which post and clear the account within 60 days of Checking Account opening. ATM transactions will not be considered for bonus. To receive bonus, account must be in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars, any applicable loan payments current, and all accounts in compliance with any other terms, conditions and governing requirements. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Please check our website for current rates. The bonus will be deposited to the Checking Account within 60 days after deposit and transaction requirements are met. Offer is valid for first-time Delta Community members only, is not transferable, and cannot be combined with other offers. Offer may only be redeemed once per member.
5. Maximum donation is $10,000 total for all campaign participants throughout 2021. Your Delta Community Credit Union account must be in good standing. Business accounts are excluded. Employees of Fiserv, Inc. and of Delta Community Credit Union and their respective parent and affiliate companies, as well as board members and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Rules are subject to change without notice.
6. eBill is an electronic version of a paper bill sent directly to you when a new statement is made available. eBills are sent from a biller to your Delta Community Bill Pay account the same way a paper bill arrives to your home mailbox. Our Bill Pay allows you to view all your eBills—as well as account balances, transactions and statement information—in one convenient place. Also, for additional convenience, you can set up email notifications for when a new eBill arrives in your Bill Pay account. You can set up eBills for any payee that displays an active eBill link in the Bill Pay Payment Center. Just click eBill and follow the simple steps.
7. AutoPay is a means to set up repeating payments in Online Bill Pay. You can set up AutoPay for any company or person you pay regularly. You can set up and manage AutoPay and Reminders from the Payment Center. You can set up payments to be made based on a schedule that works best for you. You can change or stop AutoPay at any time.
8. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH EARLY WARNING SERVICES, LLC OR ZELLE®.
Insured by NCUA.