Refer your friends, family and eligible coworkers to Delta Community and receive a limited-time double bonus—$100 for each qualified referral from November 1 to December 30.1 Celebrate with those who are most important in your life and give them the gift of credit union membership—plus, they can get a limited-time bonus of $100 when they join.2 Here’s how to cash in on your double bonus:
Visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Refer to share all that’s good about Delta Community and earn extra cash for the holidays today!
You can count on us to offer handy solutions when they matter most. The Delta Community Holiday Loan is a responsible financial option to provide you with extra cash, whatever your plans are this season. Now through December 31, apply for a 12-month Holiday Loan for as low as 7.00% APR3 for well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit. The application is easy and the funds can go directly to your Checking Account. A Holiday Loan is great for travel expenses, gift giving, hosting family or whatever you need! To apply, log in to Online Banking and select Apply for a Loan under the Loans tab, or choose More in our Mobile App. You can also call our Loan Consultants at 844-544-9478.
Take advantage of your member discounts this benefit enrollment season! With so many insurance options out there, it can be a challenge to find the best coverage at the right price. Members Insurance Advisors,4 a subsidiary of Delta Community, is your resource for exclusive pricing on a variety of top-rated products such as Life, Supplemental Health, Auto and Homeowners Insurance. Visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/MyBenefits to learn more.
One of the most valuable lessons that we can teach our children is how to save and spend wisely, and the “Share and Save Holiday Challenge” is the perfect way to establish a tradition of saving with your young ones. We want to know what your family’s favorite holiday tradition is! This can include baking cookies, donating toys, sending holiday cards, or anything special to you and your family. To enter the contest, have your child send us a picture, drawing, story, video—or whatever you can come up with to join the fun. We’ll pick ten winners with the most creative entries and add $100 to their Youth Savings Account. For more information on how to enter, visit our website.
Go to our Facebook page to check out the winners of our recent “Love to Learn” challenge, where we invited our youngest members to get creative and share what they most looked forward to learning this school year. Congratulations to Jordan W., Amani M., Austin B., Rowan G., Maura O., Selah W., Israel C., Tiegan B., Gemma F. and Kelsey S., who were all awarded $100 for their entries! Thank you to all those who participated.
It’s the journey that matters, and we can help you get there with a Delta Community Car or Vehicle Loan. Through November 30, we’re offering well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit Car Loans as low as 2.98% APR5 and Recreational Vehicle Loans as low as 5.48% APR.5 As an added bonus, if get your Car or Vehicle Loan by November 30, you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win $5006 in the Delta Community $500 Scenic Route Sweepstakes!
To apply now, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Apply for a Loan, or call our Loan Consulting Group at 844-544-9478.
Something wonderful will happen when you use Delta Community Zelle® or Bill Pay services this season! Each time you send a payment through Zelle® or make a qualified Bill Pay transaction through December 31, you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win $5,000 in the Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes.7 Additionally, $1 will be donated to the non-profit support organization Good 360 for each qualified transaction which include:
Don’t miss your chance to win $5,000 and give back to a good cause. Use Bill Pay and Zelle® today!
At Delta Community, your experience as a member matters and we want to hear from you! Are you a “super fan” of Delta Community? We’re looking for a variety of enthusiastic members to share their stories about why they love being a member for new advertisements that we’ll be developing soon. If you’re interested in participating, visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/CastingCall to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you!
At Delta Community, we know that knowledge is the key to reaching your financial goals and establishing good financial habits. That’s why we’re offering a series of workshops each month focusing on a different aspect of personal finance. Whether you’re planning for a major milestone or trying to better manage your finances, our Financial Education Center offers the tools to help you achieve financial success.
Our November series will promote Financial Empowerment. We’ll show you how to take control of your finances by setting up and sticking to a budget, ways to increase income, and tips for reducing expenses. We’ll also share tips on how to spend wisely during the upcoming holiday season.
Check our Events & Seminars page for more information on upcoming seminars.
As of September 30, 2022
Monday, November 11
Member Care: 800-544-3328
Home Loans: 866-963-7811
1. You can earn up to $500 per calendar year. Referrer must be Primary Account Holder with Delta Community. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Refer-A-Friend bonus cannot be combined with other promotions and is not valid for previous offers or orders. The person you refer must be at least 16 years old to participate in the program. Bonus payments are made within 60 days of program requirements being met. $100 referral bonus offer valid for accounts referred and opened November 1 – December 30, 2022.
2. Applicant must be at least 16 years old, eligible and qualify for membership. To obtain the $100 bonus applicant must (1) Become a member of Delta Community Credit Union by opening a consumer Savings Account with a minimum of $5. Refer-A-Friend Promotion Code must be applied online or in a branch at account opening. Offer not valid if not redeemed by one of these two methods; (2) open a consumer Checking Account within 90 days of opening membership; and (3) deposit $50 to Checking Account and make a minimum of 10 (ten) Visa® Debit Card purchases which post and clear the account within 60 days of Checking Account opening. ATM transactions will not be considered for bonus. To receive bonus, account must be in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars, any applicable loan payments current, and all accounts in compliance with any other terms, conditions and governing requirements. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Please check our website for current rates. The bonus will be deposited to the Checking Account within 60 days after deposit and transaction requirements are met. Offer is valid for first-time Delta Community members only, is not transferable, and cannot be combined with other offers. Offer may only be redeemed once per member.
3. APR of 7.00% for well-qualified borrowers with estimated monthly payment of $129.79.
4. Members Insurance Advisors is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Community Credit Union. Insurance products are not deposits of Delta Community Credit Union and are not protected by the NCUA. They are not an obligation of or guaranteed by Delta Community Credit Union and may be subject to risk. Business conducted with Members Insurance Advisors is separate and distinct from any business conducted with Delta Community Credit Union.
5. Rates expressed as Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit. Rates are based on creditworthiness and term of loan. APR available October 1 – November 30, 2022. Income verification may be required.
6. Between October 1, 2022 and November 30, 2022 (“Promotion Period”), when you both apply and fund a Car or Vehicle Loan through Delta Community Credit Union, you’ll be automatically entered to win one (1) of ten (10) prizes, each consisting of a $500 cash deposit into the winner’s Delta Community Savings Account as part of our Delta Community $500 Scenic Route Sweepstakes! For complete contest rules and details visit www.DeltaCommunityCU.com/ScenicRouteRules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Alternative method of entry available by way of mail-in entries postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes open to U.S. citizens at least eighteen (18) years of age who are either Delta Community Credit Union members as of September 30, 2022 or residents of the counties in Delta Community Credit Union’s field of membership. Residents of Florida are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes. Mail-in entries must be submitted on a 3x5 card to qualify for entry.
7. Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on November 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2022. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. including the territories of Guam and Saipan who are 18 years of age and older and are registered accountholders at a participating Financial Institution. To enter by mail, hand-print on a 3½” × 5” postcard: “Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes” full name, full mailing address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any) and date of birth and mail to: “Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes” C/O MRI, P.O Box 3849, Oak Park, IL 60303-3849; postmarked by January 2, 2023 and received by January 9, 2023. Void where prohibited. For Official Rules, visit www.seasonofgivingandreceivingsweeps.com Sponsor: Fiserv Solutions, LLC, 255 Fiserv Drive Brookfield, WI 53045.