Bill Pay Banking Solutions
We've Made Paying Your Bills Easy!
Delta Community Credit Union’s Bill Pay service makes paying bills easier than ever. Our user-friendly platform lets you pay your bills on time, every time and whenever and wherever you want. Bill Pay is free to members and available within our award-winning Mobile App and Online Banking.
Fall 2023 Pay and Get Paid $5,000 Sweepstakes
Making payments from September 1 through October 31 could really pay off!
During the months of September and October, each time you send $5 or more with Zelle® or make a qualifying Bill Pay transaction, you’ll be entered for a chance to win the Fall 2023 Pay and Get Paid $5,000 Sweepstakes!1
Pay a Zelle® contact:
- Zelle® transaction must be scheduled and completed during campaign time period.
- Zelle® transaction must be $5 or more.
- Qualifying Zelle® payments must be paid to a person different from the sender.
Qualifying Bill Pay transactions:
- Add and pay a new payee
- Activate a new eBill2
- Set up a new Autopay or recurring payment3
Bill Pay Features and Benefits:
User-Friendly: A streamlined interface allows you to set up, modify or cancel a payment whenever needed. In fact, adding your merchants is as easy as 1-2-3 with a 3 step process. You can get started by simply logging in to Online Banking and selecting the Bill Pay tab.
Payment Guarantee: Relax and rest assured that after setting up your payment(s), there’s no need to do anything more. Allow us to take it from there. And, with Payment Guarantee your electronic payments are safe and will be received by the biller on the date specified. Payments are protected in the unlikely event of unauthorized transactions or processing delays.
Same Day Bill Pay: Forget to schedule a bill payment? Yes, we know things like that happen sometimes. Same Day Bill Pay was designed to help you avoid late fees and keep you in good-standing with the merchant.
Large Biller Database: With a merchant list as long as your arm, there are sure to be more bill payees for you to choose from in the new system’s large merchant database.
Additional Bill Pay Features
Other features include a free Next Day Payment option and a Bill Presentment feature giving you direct access to view your bill statement summary, receive notifications when the bill is ready for viewing and schedule a payment—all in one place.
Bill Pay users can also enjoy the ease of eBills. An eBill is an electronic version of a paper bill sent directly to you when a new statement is made available. With eBills, you can have your bills delivered to you safely and securely. You’ll know when the bill is due and how much you owe without going to multiple websites. We’ll send you a reminder when your bill is ready for viewing. eBills are sent from a biller to your Delta Community Bill Pay account the same way a paper bill arrives to your home mailbox. Our Bill Pay allows you to view all your eBills—as well as account balances, transactions and statement information—in one convenient place. Also, for additional convenience, you can set up email notifications for when a new eBill arrives in your Bill Pay account. You can set up eBills for any payee that displays an active eBill link in the Bill Pay Payment Center. Just click eBills and follow the simple steps.
Pay Your Bills While on the Go
Conveniently pay your bills while on the go with our Mobile Banking service.
Get started with Bill Pay today!
- Log in to your Online Banking account and select the Bill Pay tab at the top.
- To participate in Bill Pay you must have a Personal Checking Account or Business Checking Account.
Need More Information?
How many payees can I set up? How can I know when the bill will be paid? Is there a maximum amount I can send using Bill Pay? All these questions and more can be answered by viewing Bill Pay FAQ and Bill Pay Help. Still want to chat? Contact a Bill Pay solutions representative at Delta Community Credit Union.
1. Between September 1, 2023 and October 31, 2023, (Sweepstakes Period) (1) use Zelle® connected to your Delta Community account to make a qualifying transaction of $5 or more or (2) complete a qualified transaction using Delta Community’s Bill Pay service and you’ll be automatically entered to win one (1) of five (5) prizes, each consisting of a $1,000 cash deposit into the winner’s Delta Community Savings Account as part of our Delta Community Fall 2023 Pay and Get Paid $5,000 Sweepstakes! For complete contest rules and details visit www.DeltaCommunityCU.com/PayandGetPaidSweepstakesRules.
Qualifying Zelle® transactions:
• Pay a Zelle® contact
-Zelle® transaction must be scheduled and completed during campaign time period
- Zelle® transaction must be $5 or more
- Qualifying Zelle® payments must be paid to a person different from the sender
Qualifying Bill Pay transactions::
• Add and Pay a New Bill Pay Payee
- New Payee must be added during the campaign time period
- Payment must be scheduled and completed during campaign time period
- Bill Pay payment must be $10 or more
• Activate a new eBill
• Set up a new Autopay or Recurring payment
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Alternative method of entry available, by way of mail-in entries postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes open to U.S. citizens at least eighteen (18) years of age who are either Delta Community Credit Union members as of August 31, 2023 or residents of the counties in Delta Community Credit Union’s field of membership. Residents of Florida are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes. Mail-in entries must be submitted on a 3x5 card to qualify for entry.
Your Delta Community Credit Union account must be in good standing. Business accounts are excluded. Employees of Fiserv, Inc. and of Delta Community Credit Union and their respective parent and affiliate companies, as well as board members and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Rules are subject to change without notice.
2. eBill is an electronic version of a paper bill sent directly to you when a new statement is made available. eBills are sent from a biller to your Delta Community Bill Pay account the same way a paper bill arrives to your home mailbox. Our Bill Pay allows you to view all your eBills—as well as account balances, transactions and statement information—in one convenient place. Also, for additional convenience, you can set up email notifications for when a new eBill arrives in your Bill Pay account. You can set up eBills for any payee that displays an active eBill link in the Bill Pay Payment Center. Just click eBill and follow the simple steps.
3. AutoPay is a means to set up repeating payments in Online Bill Pay. You can set up AutoPay for any company or person you pay regularly. You can set up and manage AutoPay and Reminders from the Payment Center. You can set up payments to be made based on a schedule that works best for you. You can change or stop AutoPay at any time.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH EARLY WARNING SERVICES, LLC OR ZELLE®.
Insured by NCUA.