The Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes
Make a qualifying Bill Pay transaction or send money with Zelle® to be entered to win $5,000.
Now through December 31, each time you make a qualifying Bill Pay transaction or send $5 or more to a new contact with Zelle® through Delta Community, $1 will be donated to the non-profit support organization Good 360 and you’ll be entered in the Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes, where four people will be randomly selected to win $5,000! each.
What Are Bill Pay and Zelle®?
Delta Community offers many ways to make payments and move money. Zelle® is a fast and easy way to send and receive money with people you know using your Delta Community account. Our Bill Pay service allows you to manage your bills all in one place and pay whenever you want.
Qualifying Sweepstakes Transactions
You will earn one sweepstakes entry each time you make one of the following transactions during the promotion period:
- Add and pay a new bill. Easily pay bills whenever you want for free in Online Banking or the Mobile App.
- Activate a new eBill.2 Get an email notification with our bill instead of in the mail.
- Set up a new AutoPay.3 Automatic payments are a convenient way to ensure your recurring bills are paid on time.
- Send $5 or more to a new person using Zelle®4 Send money a fast and easy way with only an email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
Hurry! This sweepstakes ends on December 31, 2023. Get started today by logging in to Online Banking or our Mobile App and selecting Bill Pay or Zelle®.
Not a member? Open an account, then enroll with Zelle® and Bill Pay.
1. 2023 Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on 11/01/23 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/23. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., including territories of Guam and Saipan, who are 18 years of age and older and are Delta Community Credit Union members. Void where prohibited. For complete Official Rules including details on how to enter by mail, visit www.seasonofgivingandreceivingsweeps.com Sponsor: Fiserv Solutions, LLC, 255 Fiserv Drive Brookfield, WI 53045.
2. eBill is an electronic version of a paper bill sent directly to you when a new statement is made available. eBills are sent from a biller to your Delta Community Bill Pay account the same way a paper bill arrives to your home mailbox. Our Bill Pay allows you to view all your eBills—as well as account balances, transactions and statement information—in one convenient place. Also, for additional convenience, you can set up email notifications for when a new eBill arrives in your Bill Pay account. You can set up eBills for any payee that displays an active eBill link in the Bill Pay Payment Center. Just click eBill and follow the simple steps.
3. AutoPay is a means to set up repeating payments in Online Bill Pay. You can set up AutoPay for any company or person you pay regularly. You can set up and manage AutoPay and Reminders from the Payment Center. You can set up payments to be made based on a schedule that works best for you. You can change or stop AutoPay at any time.
4. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle®.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH EARLY WARNING SERVICES, LLC OR ZELLE®.
Insured by NCUA.