Delta Community Credit Union
2023 "Go for Your Goal" Youth Savings Contest
Guidelines and Official Rules
- To enter, submit a drawing, photo, video, song or poem about what you are saving for in the New Year using the official contest entry form. Only original artwork, writing, photography, videos, music or collage may be submitted. Any traditional art style or medium may be used, for example watercolor, crayon, collage, finger paint, photography, video, etc. Videos must be sent in MP4 or Mp3 file format. Images must be sent in JPG or PNG file format. Only one entry per participant will be accepted. Entry participant must be in the age category under which they submit their work. That is:
- Ages 0 to 6
- Ages 7 to 12
- Submissions must be emailed to DEPTMarketing@DeltaCommunityCU.com by the contest participant’s parent or legal guardian between January 1 and February 28, 2023. Only submissions emailed to this address will be considered. Include the official contest entry form along with the submission. All participating artists must be existing youth account holders at Delta Community Credit Union or children of existing members. Children of Delta Community employees and board members are not eligible. Residents of Florida are not eligible to enter the contest.
- All eligible submissions will be judged by a panel of Delta Community Credit Union employees who will choose ten (10) winners based on overall creative merit. The selection of a prize winner hereunder will be final. Winners will be announced no later than March 31, 2023, and may be published in the Credit Union's newsletter, and other information resources (including the Credit Union's social media and web site). By accepting a prize, a winner consents to the use of his/her name and photograph, and/or winning submission material for advertising and promotional services without compensation.
- Ten winners will receive a $100 deposit into the child’s Youth Savings Account; If a winning participant does not have a Youth Savings Account, a check in the amount of $100 will be mailed to that winner.
- To claim the prize, a parent or legal guardian must sign and return a release and an affidavit on behalf of the artist of eligibility to Delta Community Credit Union within five days of notification, or prizes will, in the Credit Union's discretion, be forfeited. The prize will be awarded only if entrants comply with these Guidelines and Official Rules. Submitted drawings become the property of Delta Community Credit Union.
- Prize winners are responsible for all federal, state, local or other taxes or other assessments that may be associated with or imposed upon the winner of any prize in this contest.
- If there are any questions, please send an email to DEPTMarketing@DeltaCommunityCU.com.