Visa® Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card
No Annual Fee and Great Rewards
Our Visa Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card is specifically designed for business owners and offers everything you need to manage your business’s finances while earning powerful rewards. Take advantage of all the ways a Visa Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card can help your business grow and manage daily expenses.
- Save money with no annual fee
- Separate business expenses from personal expenses
- Assign credit cards to employees for your business’s needs
- Use as a cash advance for payroll, large purchases and short-term borrowing1
- Superior security for your cards and purchases
- Earn Reward Points with our free Reward Points Program
Visa Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card Features & Benefits
- No annual fee
- Online buying is evolving. Now when you see this icon at any site that accepts Visa, you can enjoy an easy, smart and secure checkout experience.
- Free Reward Points Program
- Exclusive access to our Visa Business Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Card Management allows you to set card alerts, lock and unlock cards, notify Delta Community of upcoming travel, cancel a lost or stolen card, request a PIN reminder or report a damaged card.
Reward Points Program
Put your business purchases to work and earn your choice of rewards. Earn one point for every $1 spent on qualifying purchase and redeem for:
- Cash Back to your Savings Account
- Retail and Dining eCerts and Gift Cards
- Merchandise including office electronics, furniture and supplies
- Travel with no blackout dates (air, hotel and rental car)
For more information on our credit card benefits and other Small Business Banking products and services, please visit:
You can always contact a Business Lending Specialist at 404-677-8691 option 2 or email at Business.Lending@DeltaCommunityCU.com for further assistance.
Apply for a Visa Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card Today!
Ready to start putting your business expenses to work for you? Simply complete the Visa Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card application. A Business Lending Specialist will contact you about your application after it is reviewed.
Don’t have a Delta Community Credit Union Business Account?
Delta Community Credit Union offers a full spectrum of Business Banking Accounts. From Checking Accounts and Savings Accounts to Money Market Accounts, you can look to Delta Community to keep your business moving forward. To apply or ask additional questions, simply visit our Business Overview page.
Credit Card Questions?
Call one of our Business Lending Specialists at 404-677-8691 option 2, or email Business.Lending@DeltaCommunityCU.com to learn more about applying for the Delta Community Visa Business Platinum Rewards Credit Card.
1 Finance charges and a transaction fee are imposed from the date a Cash Advance is taken. See Card Agreement for additional information.