Learn About Our Company Culture
Our vision at Delta Community is to be metro Atlanta’s preferred place to bank, known for providing our members honest value, superior service and trusted advice.
We know that our employees are our greatest asset and our success is due to the effort of our more than 1,000 employees who work together to help our members get more out of their finances throughout their lives.
We believe that Delta Community is the right home for financial services professionals who are dedicated to providing members with superior value and service. We invest in our employees to help them stay healthy, advance professionally and achieve a work-life balance.
Our Employee Benefits
Credit Union employees enjoy the following benefits and programs:
- Comprehensive, top-tier medical benefits, including health insurance, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and disability coverage
- Access to a Health Savings Account (HSA) or a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) with Rx Copay
- Eligibility for Delta Community Credit Union’s 401(k) plan, with a favorable matching contribution
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal time off in accordance with Delta Community’s standard policy
- Training and career development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for eligible tuition expenses
- Employee Banking Benefits, such as free checks, higher dividends and lower interest rates
Delta Community’s commitment to prioritize employee engagement is reflected in its recognition as an nine-time finalist in the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work in Atlanta survey (2015-2023). This honor further illustrates that Delta Community understands the importance of employee engagement and investing in our people.