Our 12-month CD rates have increased! Now is the perfect time to open a CD at Delta Community and lock in your savings. Earn 4.00% APY on a 6-month CD or 5.15% APY on a 12-month CD! Opening a new CD is one of the safest ways to invest in the future, and it’s easy. It’s also the perfect savings option for a loved one with big plans to come. Plus, when you choose Delta Community, you get more than attractive rates, we provide exceptional service and attention you deserve.
To get started, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App, choose Add an Account from the menu, then select Certificate of Deposit (CD). You can also stop by any Delta Community branch, or if you have questions call us at 800-544-3328. Make sure to check our website for the most up-to-date rates.
Refer your friends, family and eligible coworkers to Delta Community and receive a limited-time double bonus—$100 for each qualified referral from November 1 to December 29.1 Celebrate with those who are most important in your life and give them the gift of credit union membership—plus, they can get a limited-time bonus of $100 when they join.2 Here’s how to cash in on your double bonus:
Visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Refer to share all that’s good about Delta Community and earn extra cash for the holidays today!
Delta Community is offering members low rates on new and used Car and Vehicle Loans through November 30! Well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit can get rates as low as 5.09% APR on new and used Car Loans and as low as 6.79% APR on loans for boats, motorcycles, RVs and more!2
To apply now, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Apply for a Loan, or call our Loan Consultant Group at 844-544-9478.
You can count on us to offer helpful solutions when they matter most. The Delta Community Holiday Loan is a responsible financial option to provide you with extra cash, whatever your plans are this season. Now through December 31, apply for a 12-month Holiday Loan for as low as 8.50% APR3 for well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit. The application is easy and the funds can go directly to your Checking Account. A Holiday Loan is great for travel expenses, gift giving, hosting family or whatever you need! To apply, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Apply for a Loan under the Loans tab, or choose More in our Mobile App. You can also call our Loan Consultants at 844-544-9478.
Take advantage of your member discounts this benefit enrollment season! With so many insurance options out there, it can be a challenge to find the best coverage at the right price. Members Insurance Advisors,4 a subsidiary of Delta Community, is your resource for exclusive benefits and pricing on a variety of top-rated products such as Life, Supplemental Health, Auto and Homeowners Insurance. Visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/MyBenefits to learn more.
One of the most valuable lessons we can teach our children is how to save and spend wisely, and the “Fall Into Savings” Youth Sweepstakes5 is a great way to practice saving with your children this fall. Work with your young savers to identify creative ways they can earn money to deposit to their Delta Community Youth Savings Accounts throughout the month, and we’ll randomly draw ten winners to award $100 each on top of what they already saved! To register for the sweepstakes, complete and return the entry form for your saver(s) and make a deposit into their Youth Savings Account by November 30. For more information and to start the challenge, visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/FallintoSavings.
Visit us on YouTube to check out the winners of our recent “Love to Learn” challenge, where we invited our youngest members to get creative and share what they most looked forward to learning this school year. Congratulations to Knowledge S., Abigail B., Vihaan J., Rowan G., Lincoln B., Hayden H., Elaina W., Tierra P., Tshaunbi W. and Tului F., who were all awarded $100 for their entries! Thank you to all those who participated.
Bring your dreams to life with a Delta Community Home Loan. Members looking to buy their first home, upgrade or refinance can make the experience easy and affordable with low rates on a variety of Delta Community Home Loans. Our experienced team of Home Loan Specialists are ready to guide you toward the very best home solutions and quickly answer any questions all the way through closing and beyond. Apply for a Fixed or Adjustable-Rate Home Loan through November 30, 2023 and receive $1,000 off closing costs.
For more information, or to apply, visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/ComeHome, call 866-963-7811 Select Option 1, email Home.Loans@DeltaCommunityCU.com or schedule an appointment with a Home Loan Specialist today.
Something wonderful will happen when you use Delta Community’s Zelle® or Bill Pay services this season! Each time you send a payment with Zelle® or make a qualified Bill Pay transaction through December 31, you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win $5,000 in the Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes.6 Additionally, $1 will be donated to the non-profit support organization Good 360 for each qualified transaction which includes:
Don’t miss your chance to win $5,000 and give back to a good cause. Use Bill Pay and Zelle® today!
If you’re a Platinum Rewards Credit Card holder, be sure to enroll each quarter to earn 2x or 3x the Reward Points on the purchases you make every day. Activate bonus categories for October through December to earn 3x Reward Points for eligible purchases at Wholesale Clubs, Discount, Specialty Retail & Department Stores, 2x Reward Points for eligible purchases at Gas Stations and Grocery Stores, and 1x Reward Points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases in categories outside the bonus categories.
To activate, log in to your account and select Reward Points under the Additional Services tab or More in our Mobile App. Click the link to enroll for the current quarter or an upcoming quarter. When you’re ready to redeem your points, you can choose from a wide variety of Cash Back, Gift Cards, Merchandise and Travel with no blackout dates.
At Delta Community, we know that knowledge is the key to reaching your financial goals and establishing good financial habits. That’s why we’re offering a series of workshops each month focusing on a different aspect of personal finance. Whether you’re planning for a major milestone or trying to better manage your finances, our Financial Education Center offers the tools to help you achieve financial success.
Our November series will focus on Spending Wisely. We’ll share tips on how to save money during the upcoming holiday season, show you how to take control of your finances by setting up and sticking to a budget, and tips for reducing expenses.
Check our Events & Seminars page for more information on upcoming seminars.
As of September 30, 2023
Saturday, November 11
Member Care: 800-544-3328
Home Loans: 866-963-7811
1. You can earn up to $500 per calendar year. Referrer must be Primary Account Holder with Delta Community. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Refer-A-Friend bonus cannot be combined with other promotions and is not valid for previous offers or orders. The person you refer must be at least 16 years old to participate in the program. Bonus payments are made within 60 days of program requirements being met. $100 referral bonus offer valid for accounts referred and opened November 1 – December 29, 2023.
2. Rates expressed as Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit. Rates are based on creditworthiness and term of loan. APR available October 1 – November 30, 2023. Income verification may be required.
3. APR of 8.50% for well-qualified borrowers with estimated monthly payment of $130.83.
4. Members Insurance Advisors is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Community Credit Union. Insurance products are not deposits of Delta Community Credit Union and are not protected by the NCUA. They are not an obligation of or guaranteed by Delta Community Credit Union and may be subject to risk. Business conducted with Members Insurance Advisors is separate and distinct from any business conducted with Delta Community Credit Union.
5. Complete the designated entry form and email it to DEPTMarketing@DeltaCommunityCU.com, (2) make a deposit into the corresponding Delta Community Youth Savings Account during the Promotion Period and (3) maintain the account open and in good standing from November 1– 30, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) and you’ll be automatically entered to win $100 as part of our 2023 Delta Community Fall Into Savings Sweepstakes! For complete contest rules and details visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/FallintoSavings.
6. Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on November 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2023. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. including the territories of Guam and Saipan who are 18 years of age and older and are registered accountholders at a participating Financial Institution. To enter by mail, hand-print on a 3½” × 5” postcard: “Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes” full name, full mailing address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any) and date of birth and mail to: “Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes” C/O MRI, P.O Box 3849, Oak Park, IL 60303-3849; postmarked by January 2, 2024 and received by January 9, 2024. Void where prohibited. For Official Rules, visit www.seasonofgivingandreceivingsweeps.com Sponsor: Fiserv Solutions, LLC, 255 Fiserv Drive Brookfield, WI 53045.