Delta Community Insights for November 2021
Chamblee-Brookhaven Branch Now Open
Our newest branch is officially open! The Chamblee-Brookhaven Branch is located at 5001 Peachtree Boulevard in the Peachtree Station Shopping Center. It houses full-service teller operations and two ATMs, as well as a team of financial professionals to assist Delta Community members with their home, auto and personal loan needs. We look forward to serving our members, and welcoming new ones, with this new location.
Make the Season Brighter with a Holiday Loan
You can count on us to offer handy solutions when they matter most. The Delta Community Holiday Loan is a responsible financial option to provide you with extra cash, whatever your plans are this season. Now through December 31, apply for a 12-month Holiday Loan for as low as 6% APR1 for well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit. The application is easy and the funds can go directly to your Checking Account. A Holiday Loan is great for travel expenses, gift giving, hosting family or whatever you need! To apply, log in to Online Banking and select Apply for a Loan under the Loans tab, or choose More in our Mobile App. You can also call our Loan Consultants at 844-544-9478.
Earn a Special Referral Bonus with Friendsgiving
Refer your friends, family and eligible coworkers to Delta Community and receive a limited-time double bonus—$100 for each qualified referral from November 1 to December 31.2 Celebrate with those who are most important in your life and give them the gift of credit union membership—plus they can get $50 when they join.3 Here’s how to cash in on your double bonus:
- Get your personal referral link at DeltaCommunityCU.com/Refer
- Send your unique referral link to eligible friends via text, email, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
- Get $100 for each friend who opens a Checking Account and meets a few simple requirements
Visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Refer to share all that’s good about Delta Community and earn extra cash for the holidays today!
Let Us Help During Benefit Enrollment Season
Take advantage of your member discounts this benefit enrollment season! With so many insurance options out there, it can be a challenge to find the best coverage at the right price. Members Insurance Advisors, a subsidiary of Delta Community, is your resource for exclusive pricing on a variety of top-rated insurance products such as Life, Supplemental Health, Auto and Homeowners. Visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/MyBenefits to learn more.
Get Out There with a Delta Community Car or Vehicle Loan
It’s the journey that matters, and we can help you get there with a Delta Community Car or Vehicle Loan. Now through November 30 we are offering well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit Car Loans starting as low as 1.78% APR4 and Recreational Vehicle Loans as low as 3.98% APR.5 As an added bonus, members who finance with us and purchase a car through Carvana will receive an extra .25% off their already low rates! To learn more or apply now, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Apply for a Loan, or call our Loan Consultant Group at 844-544-9478.
Celebrate the Season Sweepstakes
Something wonderful will happen when you use Delta Community Bill Pay or Zelle® this season! Each time you make a qualified Bill Pay transaction or send a payment through Zelle® through December 31, you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win $5,000 in the Celebrate the Season Sweepstakes.6 Additionally, $1 will be donated to the non-profit support organization Good 360 for each qualified transaction. Qualifying transactions include:
- Adding and paying a new biller
- Activating a new eBill7
- Setting up an automatic payment8
- Sending $5 or more to a new person using Zelle®9
Don’t miss your chance to win $5,000 and give back to a good cause. Use Bill Pay and Zelle® today!
Financial Education Center Seminars
At Delta Community, we believe knowledge is the key to reaching your financial goals and establishing good habits. That’s why we’re offering a series of workshops each month focusing on a different aspect of personal finance. Whether you’re planning for a major milestone or trying to better manage your finances, our Financial Education Center offers the tools to help you achieve financial success.
Our November series will focus on Financial Empowerment. We’ll show you how to take control of your finances by setting up and sticking to a budget, how to maximize the benefits of Delta Community’s Online Banking and Mobile App, tips for reducing expenses, and strategies for managing debt.
Check our Events & Seminars page for more information on upcoming seminars.
- Cybersecurity Month Facts: National Cybersecurity Awareness Month is a joint effort of the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA), and the event’s goal is to raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity across the United States and help provide Americans with the resources they need to be safer and more secure online. Read our blog for tips on staying cyber secure.
- Don’t Get Scammed When Selling on Auction Sites: Auction sites are great for getting deals, finding rare items, and selling unwanted possessions. However; as with any activity that includes buying and selling, auctioning attracts scammers—con artists that try to trick you into losing your money or your possessions.
As of September 30, 2021
- Assets: $8.8B
- Deposits: $7.9B
- Loans: $5.0B
- Members: 455,946
Thursday, November 11
Thursday, November 25
Member Care: 800-544-3328
Home Loans: 866-963-7811
EVERYTHING YOUR BANK SHOULD BE™
1. APR of 6.00% for well-qualified borrowers with estimated monthly payment of $103.44 for a $1,200 loan amount.
2. You can earn up to $500 per calendar year. Referrer must be Primary Account Holder with Delta Community. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Refer-A-Friend bonus cannot be combined with other promotions and is not valid for previous offers or orders. The person you refer must be at least 16 years old to participate in the program. Bonus payments are made within 60 days of program requirements being met. $100 referral bonus offer valid for accounts referred and opened November 1 – December 31, 2021.
3. Applicant must be at least 16 years old, eligible and qualify for membership. To obtain the $50 bonus applicant must (1) Become a member of Delta Community Credit Union by opening a consumer Savings Account with a minimum of $5. Refer-A-Friend Promotion Code must be applied online or in a branch at account opening. Offer not valid if not redeemed by one of these two methods; (2) open a consumer Checking Account within 90 days of opening membership; and (3) deposit $50 to Checking Account and make a minimum of 10 (ten) Visa® Debit Card purchases which post and clear the account within 60 days of Checking Account opening. ATM transactions will not be considered for bonus. To receive bonus, account must be in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars, any applicable loan payments current, and all accounts in compliance with any other terms, conditions and governing requirements. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. Please check our website for current rates. The bonus will be deposited to the Checking Account within 60 days after deposit and transaction requirements are met. Offer is valid for first-time Delta Community members only, is not transferable, and cannot be combined with other offers. Offer may only be redeemed once per member.
4. Rates expressed as Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit. Rates are based on creditworthiness and term of loan. APR available October 1 – November 30, 2021. Income verification may be required. Insured by NCUA.
5. Services offered through Carvana are separate and distinct from any business conducted with Delta Community and are not guaranteed by or obligations of the Credit Union. Additional .25% APR discount is only available for Carvana car purchases made through December 31, 2021.
6. The 2021 Celebrate the Season Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on 11/01/21 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/21. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., including territories of Guam and Saipan, who are 18 years of age and older and are Delta Community Credit Union members. Void where prohibited. For complete Official Rules including details on how to enter by mail, click here. Sponsor: Fiserv Solutions, LLC, 225 Fiserv Drive, Brookfield, WI 53045.
7. eBill is an electronic version of a paper bill sent directly to you when a new statement is made available. eBills are sent from a biller to your Delta Community Bill Pay account the same way a paper bill arrives to your home mailbox. Our Bill Pay allows you to view all your eBills—as well as account balances, transactions and statement information—in one convenient place. Also, for additional convenience, you can set up email notifications for
when a new eBill arrives in your Bill Pay account. You can set up eBills for any payee that displays an active eBill link in the Bill Pay Payment Center. Just click eBill and follow the simple steps.
8. AutoPay is a means to set up repeating payments in Online Bill Pay. You can set up AutoPay for any company or person you pay regularly. You can set up and manage AutoPay and Reminders from the Payment Center. You can set up payments to be made based on a schedule that works best for you. You can change or stop AutoPay at any time.
9. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Early Warning Services, LLC or Zelle.